Ping Custom Bag Program

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
That is so fun. Mine was white, black and blue piping.

The number 08 on the ball pocket. My name on the accesory pocket, with the Ping Name on the large pocket.

How can we order? Let's find out!

Only stand bags unfortunately. We are working with Burton to try and get a custom staff bag.

Only stand bags unfortunately. We are working with Burton to try and get a custom staff bag.

That's so cool that you are going to send custom staff bags to the original 50 members. :alien2: Once again this place is great. :banana:

Spoiler
Had to make the number big enough that I was included. I can dream right.

That's so cool that you are going to send custom staff bags to the original 50 members. :alien2: Once again this place is great. :banana:

Spoiler
Had to make the number big enough that I was included. I can dream right.

How can you tell what member # you are?

There's a way I'm sure. I figure I was on within a couple days of the forum starting so I have to be under the 50 members. I would think the software has a number on the members somewhere.

There's a way I'm sure. I figure I was on within a couple days of the forum starting so I have to be under the 50 members. I would think the software has a number on the members somewhere.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant it was somewhere on our profiles or something.

How can we order? Let's find out!

I think you can go through anyone who has a Ping account... I believe they run 185 a pop

I love Ping Hoofer Stand Bags... Staff Bags are sweet and I really want one but it would something for the range only as I never ride... at least you can throw a stand bag into a cart

I got it. I am freakin' good (I think):

Bogey: you are member 29; Harry is the fourth member.
JB was #3 which surprises me, I was thinking first. Craig Mac is the second member. Our Hacker dude was first. I was 15th. 907 was 37th. Golf Girl was 39th. LGL was 234th, Need I go on? AHAHA!

Hacker created the forum. Craig was the first mod that signed on, then me.

what number am i? and dd i think my team might be getting white hoofers for school golf next season

You were the 38th person to sign up AK.

(How does he do that, he is SO FREAKING AMAZING!)

Dyna was the 206th member, Sir Shanks was 23rd.

(AMAZING! I TELL YOU TOTALLY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G)

How does he do that

You went to the member's list and searched by join date.

Spoiler
Wait, that wasn't a rhetorical question, was it? :devil:

You were the 38th person to sign up AK.

(How does he do that, he is SO FREAKING AMAZING!)

Dyna was the 206th member, Sir Shanks was 23rd.

(AMAZING! I TELL YOU TOTALLY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G)

I see how you did that.

Sneaky sneaky.

Spoiler

Actually Harry there is an easier way

Spoiler

That only tells what date you joined Harry. What if 17 people joined on the same day? But good try!

I got it. I am freakin' good (I think):

Bogey: you are member 29; Harry is the fourth member.
JB was #3 which surprises me, I was thinking first. Craig Mac is the second member. Our Hacker dude was first. I was 15th. 907 was 37th. Golf Girl was 39th. LGL was 234th, Need I go on? AHAHA!

Sweet that means I still get that bag. :alien2: Just so everyone knows I am totally joking about a custom THP bag. Well unless JB has that in the plans and if so I had no idea and I'm sorry for ruining the surprise.

Back