The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Websites that use those expanding drop down ads.

I hate those ads too. Totally interrupts my browsing and they're all the rage now.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Waiting in line for the new iPad to find out they have 200 units and there are 15 people in line! FAIL!!! Lol

Waiting in line for the new iPad to find out they have 200 units and there are 15 people in line! FAIL!!! Lol
I dont get why it's a fail? Is it because you wasted time to stand in line to find out they had plenty?

I could have slept in. Just funny being 4th in line waiting for a couple hours to find out they have a lot. I'm NOT a morning person.

I could have slept in. Just funny being 4th in line waiting for a couple hours to find out they have a lot. I'm NOT a morning person.

So I guess I can stop by the store later and grab one on my way home. lol How many people were in line?

I'd wait in line just to see you up at this hour lol

are you repping any THP gear? If so take a pic man!

Like 15 people you prob could grab one on the way home. I barely was able to get dressed this morning plus I dressed warm I think dirty sweat pants and a jacket. I think THP needs to make a nice knit hat I'd rock that.

My foot is killing me since yesterday. I woke up yesterday and it feels like I kicked a metal pole during the night. It hurts really bad and feels like a deep bruise or something.

Let me hear about that new screen of theirs and how it looks!

Let me hear about that new screen of theirs and how it looks!

new screen is nicer than the ipad 2. Looks really good. i never owned one but they did have 2 next to each other and you can notice the difference. i wouldn't upgrade if i had a 2 but i figured id get the new one for an extra $100 bucks.

OK. Here is a picture of the wedge. It looks much worse in person. The picture doesn't do the damage justice.

2012-03-16_14-12-46_709.jpg

That looks terrible Seth.

Holy crap Seth! What kind of idiot did that to your wedge? Unreal.

Ouch, Seth. Yeah, you need to get your money back.

Wtc Seth?!?! That's absurd. I can't believe someone messed up that badly.

The offset might help you hit it higher

great punch out wedge buddy! lol hope you get some good karma your way soon

It really does. I wanted to pull and Elin when I saw it.

Someone who will never touch my clubs again.

I would call the manager and request a club replacement. If that doesn't work, call corporate.

I agree with Grant. No way I'd let that go. Not a chance.

Ouch, Seth. Yeah, you need to get your money back.

Yeah man. If they refuse me money, I am going to send them the full size pics and tell them that they suck.

Wtc Seth?!?! That's absurd. I can't believe someone messed up that badly.

I know! It just shows you that not everybody should be able to handle clubs.

The offset might help you hit it higher

haha. I am going to bring it this weekend so you can see it in person. It is actually impressive how bad it is.

great punch out wedge buddy! lol hope you get some good karma your way soon

I see them buying me a new wedge or I am going to go on a twitter rampage and I am going to ask you guys to help.

I would call the manager and request a club replacement. If that doesn't work, call corporate.

That stupid woman hates me.

I agree with Grant. No way I'd let that go. Not a chance.

I already have a complaint in. If they don't give me satisfaction, I am going to take it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back