Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

LOL, it could happen I guess. UT will come back.

I hate to quote myself, but I'm going to.

No offense to THP's Big East homer, damaikis, but I firmly believe that the Big East is entirely overrated. Syracuse shouldn't have gotten past little old Asheville.

I'd love to see Creighton knock off Bama.

I hate to quote myself, but I'm going to.

No offense to THP's Big East homer, damaikis, but I firmly believe that the Big East is entirely overrated. Syracuse shouldn't have gotten past little old Asheville.

I'd love to see Creighton knock off Bama.

But they did. Go Cincy lol. I do agree that this year is a weak one for the Big East. Only a few strong teams. And now that some teams will be leaving it will only get worse. And I agree about Creighton beating Bama. That'd be cool.

There's that Big East toughness, fighting off the comeback for the win. Good thing they went ahead by a bunch too because Cincy can't shoot free throws. Yancy Gates is awesome. So is Cashmere Wright, but that's because he's named after a fabric.

Yep, Cinci beat an awful Texas team. LOL

NC State's beginning to pull away. And look at Virginia go! ACC > Big East bball

Really thought Texas could do it. Crappy.

Yep, Cinci beat an awful Texas team. LOL

NC State's beginning to pull away. And look at Virginia go! ACC > Big East bball

I got a little nervous a bit ago with foul trouble, but the team has stepped it up.

Ouch, Florida. Get in the game! For my bracket's sake! And why did I pick SDSU...why????

I'm actually really interested in watching Virginia. I picked them to beat Florida. One of my friends from school is going to UVA to play ball next year. Maybe I'll get to watch him in the tourney.

That crackling sound you hear is my bracket going up in flames

Whats the prize for last. Lol. That'll B me. :banghead:

Sent from my DROID X2

Ouch, Florida. Get in the game! For my bracket's sake! And why did I pick SDSU...why????

Florida should be fine, They have a superior talent and one of the best players in this tourney. SDSU needs to get some stops and actually make a bucket...

florida is not losing this game relax sir.....im moving back in the right direction now .

Florida St with a slow start. Starting to pick it up now though.

oh man creighton closed the gap

Hope Creighton pulls this one out, my wife went to Creighton and I used to go to their games quite a bit.

Go Creighton go!

Oh man, 2.2 seconds left! Bama with one shot to win it! C'mon Creighton!

Oh man, 2.2 seconds left! Bama with one shot to win it! C'mon Creighton!

Cuse playing poorly and this type of
Stuff my heart can't take this.

Tapaway!

great game!

wow clearly a foul there

Wow, that was a foul. Damn you Creighton!

So long Bama!

It looked close, but the refs aren't going to call on a tacky foul like that on a last 2nd shot...

Back