The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon seeing One-T's post and hearing of his plans the Mayor of Sioux Falls has announced that any and all St. Patty's activities have been canceled.

I'm up for it though One-T....bring your traveling freak show on over, we'll party it up!

hell yeah, I will stop in Wisconsin and pick up cheese fart

Upon seeing One-T's post and hearing of his plans the Mayor of Sioux Falls has announced that any and all St. Patty's activities have been canceled.

I'm up for it though One-T....bring your traveling freak show on over, we'll party it up!

Sorry Jake, you're the DD. No party for you.

Yeah or nay for this Sunday's round? Supposed to be in the 70s.

Kevin

August-17-2011-16-52-31-justbecauseyoucan.jpg

Yeah or nay for this Sunday's round? Supposed to be in the 70s.

Kevin

August-17-2011-16-52-31-justbecauseyoucan.jpg

no question about it, YES!!! Those will be very moisture wicking

We'd have to call you butter fart after that round.

I think they meant the temperature was going to be in the 70's, not your butt cheeks.

Will visit the Top Gear Live show tonight here in Stockholm. Really looking forward to it! Jeremy Clarkson ftw!

Will visit the Top Gear Live show tonight here in Stockholm. Really looking forward to it! Jeremy Clarkson ftw!

Holly crap, colour me jealous! Have a blast man, I've heard it's unbelievable.

Holly crap, colour me jealous! Have a blast man, I've heard it's unbelievable.

I'm trying not to raise the bar to high so i dont get disapointed.. But i've heard it's wicked! Have stayed away from youtube vids from the show so i have an open mind when i get there :p

I'm trying not to raise the bar to high so i dont get disapointed.. But i've heard it's wicked! Have stayed away from youtube vids from the show so i have an open mind when i get there :p

I haven't been, but know a couple who have, so I wont say anything more.

I will wish you a good time though. Looking forward to hear about it.

I haven't been, but know a couple who have, so I wont say anything more.

I will wish you a good time though. Looking forward to hear about it.

Cheers :) Will try to get some good pics and maybe share one here

I'm going to Madison for my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind performance/competition. That's it for me.

Kevin

Good luck to her! I was in Odyssey of the Mind a few years ago. Are you going for Districts or Regionals?

5f18f978.jpg

Most excellent and true.

Almost the end of the working day for me. After the day I had today, I shall be using beer to facilitate my entry to the weekend.

Great Friday laugh. Enjoy

Disturbed & System of a Down make for GREAT lawn mowing tunes.

Disturbed & System of a Down make for GREAT lawn mowing tunes.

Let's get that lady out there. No need to over exert on a Friday afternoon, Cookie.

Let's get that lady out there. No need to over exert on a Friday afternoon, Cookie.

She was shopping and I was sick of looking at the yard...sucked it up and did it myself. Good cardio session!

That I'm standing just inside the front door of my store, knowing its 75*, knowing I'm not going to do anything all day other than read and post on THP and knowing I need to get Fast 10 reshafted and the head off my SeeMore...to much stuff to do and work is in the way.

I am drinking green tea with lemon juice and honey to try to soothe my sore throat. I can't wait to get some short game practice in after work in the pollen laden air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back