Driver Shoot Out at the Range Today

Scooter,
Those choices are all entirely up to you. If you want to tinker with your bag we love you for doing it. My game and index have gone up alost 4 full shots since messing with clubs. Andy M and I speak of this daily. As for the 909. I do not think it is the worse driver out there. But imho there are so many better options for MY bag. And of course you saw what Andy did with his and he is a TITLEIST Staff player.

But remember also, I have played with you. In fact twice and to be fair and honest that 909 did not exactly work wonders for you. If you were hitting fairway after fairway with long drivers I could see your argument, but those were not the results you were having. Heck, even you stopped hitting it and decided to use my Evolver instead because the results were better.

But regardless about any of it. I am just glad that no matter what you play you have a good time. You are a great guy and we are just glad to have you hear at THP.

I was wondering why the Nickent had the UST back in it......i remember you changed it out for an AURA shaft i think.

Interesting results.Not suprised to see titleist down the bottom though....i am suprised to see mizuno so high ... i dont like anything of theirs i have hit so far...the bC putters look nice though....more than can be said for most of the irons....ugly things (Sacrilage...i know,!!!). Does seem to me from my limited experience that the golf world is experienceing revolution. The old boys (Titleist...maybe mizuno and callaway) have got complacent and should soon be replaced by those working hardest to be the best (i.e: Nike, Nickent, etc...).

time will tell.

Looks like a fun day out though

Glad you enjoyed it Paul. I used the Mizuno again today and like it more and more each day I get to play with it.

i was able to hit JB's Mizuno today as well and i too love the feel of it. i was VERY surprised. its a good driver.

Back