Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Islanders seem pretty happy too.

Congrats GM. We are lucky to have you here

And I am very lucky to have you guys, my days go by so much faster now.

Not a milestone, but what the heck this is kind of fun.

post416a.jpg

Good job, Gasman. I'll even spare you the bodybuilder.

SuperStock_1560R-2054301.jpg

7000 posts. Missed it but Smallville pointed it out to me. Even without the 1000 posts I get for the contests, it proves I have no life. We will blame the PGA show for way too many of these posts.

We will also "blame" the fact that THP has the greatest members in the world. I love chatting with each and every one of you and this forum is great for conversation.

Nice job JB. I remember when I joined you already had like 2000. THP is your life, couldn't ask for anything better :D

Congrats JB.

And Craig Mac? Very quietly, and with no fanfare he reached:

one-thousand.jpg

Post number...

800!

Only 107 more until I get to the infamous 907!

Congrats 907.

OMG I've created about 7 or 8 monsters here! hehehe

I don't have the faintest idea what this is, but it came up on a google image search for 2752:

2752_G.jpg

I was gonna say the same thing but I didn't want it to look like I was obsessed with milestone pictures! Thanks Dent! LOL

As I was logging out last night (and too beat to come back and post) I noticed that the "most ever users on line" thing was happening right then. Hooray for us! :banana:

JB was at the airport picking up DD and I called him to tell him we hit 70, we were both VERY excited. Thanks to all the wonderful people of THP, you have made us what we are today!!!

Thanks Dent!! I didn't even realize I hit 1,100...good looking out : ) I was a machine last night filling in for JB when he was at the airport picking up DD. Since they will be playing lots of golf this weekend and I will be on puppy duty I have a feeling my post count will rise quite a bit.

Here we go, post....

907!!

How's that, 107 posts in 3 days.

Congrats on reaching your namesake!

907D1_sole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back