THP's Charity Contest

These just came today for the charity raffle. 12 cobra hats and 4 pairs of Live Eyewear.

480575710_BDjaB-M.jpg

This raffle keeps gettin better and better I cant wait!!!

1st post updated. SCNS Sports Foods was kind enough to donated 6 full boxes of these bars.

I think I'm in love with the Quattro sunglasses, the Yukons are amazing!! Oh and THP

Tex,
You and me both. I love those sungalsses and wear them everyday.

The black frames featured in GG's review.

Totally not fair!! one glance and I thought I NEED a pair of these

I bought them right after she reviewed them. Great price. We will be giving away a pair of each style of Quattro's for this contest.

1st post updated with confirmation of Yes! putters donating a brand new putter for the event.

1st post updated with confirmation of Yes! putters donating a brand new putter for the event.

do we get our pick of the model? or is it whatever they send you?

These just came today for the charity raffle. 12 cobra hats and 4 pairs of Live Eyewear.

480575710_BDjaB-M.jpg

I wish I could just grab that entire bag of hats... I own nothing cobra but they are just like the nickent 4dx hats... so many nice colors!

maybe we can add mine to the contest? heh

You are welcome to donate it RS.

well, i was thinking about smashing it into pieces really

Then I say donate it...hehe

1st post updated. The kind ladies at Sweet Lies donated an outfit to a lucky lady. Plus the Cobra Camo back just came in.

481145823_v3q26-M.jpg

481145886_TrVzL-M.jpg

1st post updated. Mizuno has agreed to join our little charity event. The prize is to be determined.

That Sweet Lies outfit is adorable.

If perhaps a tad on the young side for me.

Cmon Claire, that is crazy talk.

So we just got in the raffle prizes from Hozell. For those that do not know this company, you will soon. Their clothes are different than the norm and are just very cool. Here are the prizes they donated. That cool hat is not black. It is a brown color and is amazing.

481241970_3UNXW-M.jpg

that hat is REALLY cool!

This contest is really cool. You do not know how bad I wanna win, I have been thinking about winning something non-stop.

Back