did anyone see the guy playing in the euro tournament this past weekend who was wearing pants that were black on one side and white on the other side? never seen any pants like that before.

did anyone see the guy playing in the euro tournament this past weekend who was wearing pants that were black on one side and white on the other side? never seen any pants like that before.

thats a gary player thing...

maar02_papwaplayer.jpg

he did it for apartheid... I wish I could pull it off

i cant remember who the guy was who wore them this past weekend....darn it

Harry has a post in the tourny thread. Aguilar?

capt.dbf0944a462b4ea4b3d6a62b22a5358d.australia_golf_johnnie_walker_classic_per109.jpg
capt.1f7fad1af0504fae9d287f89bfc2ce23.australia_golf_johnnie_walker_classic_per135.jpg

He also had a white shoe on the left foot, and a black shoe on the right foot.

EDIT: Danggit, slower typist again.

I really like black and white cookies.

check out Poulters shirt here:
IndexMain.jpg

looks like he's one of the Butabi brothers from Night At The Roxbury
photo.cms

Reminds me of that guy on this season of American Idol with the silly little character he plays.

(Uh, yeah, I watch it ... watcha gunna do bout it?)

Reminds me of that guy on this season of American Idol with the silly little character he plays.

You and my fifth grader.

If you watch it past the audition episodes it results in an automatic revocation of your man card.

:D

If you watch it past the audition episodes it results in an automatic revocation of your man card.
:D

If I don't watch it at all, does that mean I have a man card?

Claire,
We know that ship has sailed a while back.

So I finally got my knickers today, and all I can say is amazing! I will have to put some pics up here, but I am so excited about these.

Here they are....fear them...

036.jpg

Did you get the matching socks and hat ATJ?

Back