What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually used it twice. The first time I was in grove of trees (is that right? anyway, there were trees all around me). It was too far to keep it low so I had to hit above the trees. But the opening was not towards the green so I had to slice it. I ended up hitting it beneath the trees and straight! The second time was a layup to water. Too far to clear it with my 3-wood so I hit the 4H and left it 20 yards short of the water in perfect position. I probably would have hit the first shot OK but I tried to do more than I should have with it!

smalls ya lucky dog
out golfin
good thing ya got it in cause I think they're forecasting snow this weekend
and rain tomorrow
sounds like you did pretty good and had a good time

I like seeing her improve more than myself I think Jeff! She's going to beat me at least once this year, I fear!

I like seeing her improve more than myself I think Jeff! She's going to beat me at least once this year, I fear!

That's what ya get.If you took her fishin' you know who'd catch the bigger fish too don't ya.
It's gotta feel good to see her improve though. I know I don't mind when the boy scores good when I take him out.

Just finished 18 with DDBowdoin, RocketSauce, and amollerud. Had a tough round today with the putter and shot 42 and 41.

8 three-putts....thats all im sayin, lol. im in a funk. JB's course is tough

One word. SeeMore.

(They should pay me!)

I was using the Seemore Smalls. I was just lipping everything out. It was not the putter today.

I was using the Seemore Smalls. I was just lipping everything out. It was not the putter today.

CRap! I should delete my post! hehehe

Rumor has it you were hitting the ball like a champ though....very solid shots, just had some putting issues. But I also heard that everyone had putting issues, so I say blame it on the course, if everyone had the same issue it's the courses fault ;-)

Rumor has it you were hitting the ball like a champ though....very solid shots, just had some putting issues. But I also heard that everyone had putting issues, so I say blame it on the course, if everyone had the same issue it's the courses fault ;-)

lol, my putting is a J-O-K-E at the moment....8 three-putts. need i say more? i stink :beat-up:

, so I say blame it on the course, if everyone had the same issue it's the courses fault ;-)

your course is MUCH tougher than my regular course (Heritage Harbor). your greens are MUCH faster. yikes!

Just finished playing another 9 holes with DDBowdoin. This time I did well and put up a 37.

good socre man! i was just thinking to myself "man, i could go for some more punishment today"....but, maybe i better not, lol. no need to torture myself anymore today

Dent,
DD is still getting back into the swing of things, so it was a tough one for him. I am sure he will come around this weekend.

JB, if Im not sure what my schedule is for the wkend yet (havent heard from my brothers yet), but if you guys are playing Sat AFTERNOON or Sun, and you have a spot open, let me know? Id like to play again, but I gotta see if my brothers are coming over to help me move more stuff this wkend.....thanks dude

Went out for a practice round. I was the only one golfing on the course. It was a bit windy but warm. I started with 2 pars and 2 bogies and then I started playing with 2 balls and stopped keeping score. The course was under repair so there were a number of temporary greens. I felt pretty good considering I haven't been on a golf course in over 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back