What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Wilson Staff Goose Neck PW to replace the one I lost when I was 13. I now have a complete set 1 iron thru PW, SW. These were my dads that I learned how to play golf on. I'm stoked.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Good mail day at the Reed house. Got my divot tool from Knox County Mike. And these arrived as well. Really looking forward to these shafts. And I went with green Lamkin REL 3GEN's, in hopes I am better around the greens and hit more greens.

409734_10150697142098216_506188215_9460912_1109229693_n.jpg

Good mail day at the Reed house. Got my divot tool from Knox County Mike. And these arrived as well. Really looking forward to these shafts. And I went with green Lamkin REL 3GEN's, in hopes I am better around the greens and hit more greens.

409734_10150697142098216_506188215_9460912_1109229693_n.jpg

Nice buy, I have been pondering throwing the spinners in my wedges for a while now.

nice buy Jeff.

:ping: G20 9,5* after a fitting where i went trough more drivers than i had pondered. New bag complete, now i'll be playing the waiting game until everything arrives.

UPS arrived with six dozen personalized Top Flite Gamer V2 balls. I've got an excellent local machine shop that does my grooves. I can cut my hand just pulling a club out of the bag from the face. Balls last three holes if I'm not fussy about how they look on holes two and three.

Purchased a pair of FJ's from TGW yesterday. A good deal, $45.98 before shipping, for some good walking shoes for the summer.

UPS arrived with six dozen personalized Top Flite Gamer V2 balls. I've got an excellent local machine shop that does my grooves. I can cut my hand just pulling a club out of the bag from the face. Balls last three holes if I'm not fussy about how they look on holes two and three.

Impressive! How often do you have the grooves machined, and how long do your clubs last?

Just ordered a dozen personalized ProV1's for coworker. His 40th anniversary with our company is next month, so I'm giving him the ProVs with the date and "Bill Breaks 40 !" printed on them.

I pulled the triggeron the Vokeys. It was between those and the 588s. But the pro at my course through in an 18 plus cart with the purchase of the wedges. I figured it was a good deal.

Bought a gift for a few THP'ers that have been very kind to me lately regarding a few things. Nothing big, just a little somethin'.

I pulled the triggeron the Vokeys. It was between those and the 588s. But the pro at my course through in an 18 plus cart with the purchase of the wedges. I figured it was a good deal.

I had the Vokeys before. Great wedges. The 588 just bites harder in my opinion. And just looks so sexy.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Bought a gift for a few THP'ers that have been very kind to me lately regarding a few things. Nothing big, just a little somethin'.

I bet they will like it no matter what it is :)

Taptaptap!

Bought Winn Dri-Tac grips for the rest of my irons, after trying one out on the 7 iron. I am not 100% sold on them, but I was looking for something a little more soft and tacky than the Mizuno M23 grips (Golf Pride, pretty similar to the VDRs). These certainly fit the requirements. Only changed out the irons, and left my wedges and woods with their stock offerings. Hopefully that won't be too weird.

New driver! Adams 9064LS. Tired of no rollout from my nike sasquatch. Figure I'm driving well enough that I don't need a square driver, haha

I picked one of these up yesterday. I thought it was pretty fantastic.

n5332001_silver_plaid_1_.jpg

Impulse putter buy! Bought a Titleist 2.25 L. I'm a sucker for Bullseye putters and this one is pretty unique. Needs a THP HC I think.

I bought a pair of Oakley spikeless golf shoes, these are without a doubt the best,the lightest,the best looking and the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, black and white combo.

received the R9 irons I bought from THPer Tomahawk18, oh my they felt nice

I bought a pair of Oakley spikeless golf shoes, these are without a doubt the best,the lightest,the best looking and the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, black and white combo.

Can you post a couple pictures? Do you walk much? I'm interested to hear more after you've had them for awile.

Received my R9 SuperTri today. Now I'm off to look for some shafts to test in it...

Went to Dick's today to hit the R11S and Razr Fit. I hit for about an hour between the two clubs trying different configurations and shaft flexes. Walked away with the R11S. It was about 7 yards longer and the shot groupings were tighter. I ended up with the stock shaft in stiff flex. After trading in a few clubs that were collecting dust and adding the 50% extra pomo, I paid a total of -$5.45 for the driver. Yep, they gave me money to walk away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back