Mizuno golf shoes?

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Whats the deal, I dont see any shoes listed on Mizuno's website, yet I see Mizuno golf shoes all over the place on Ebay. :confused2:

Whats the deal, I dont see any shoes listed on Mizuno's website, yet I see Mizuno golf shoes all over the place on Ebay. :confused2:

I believe they are Japan market products, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

I emailed our Mizuno person about this.

Probably the same reason we don't see Mizuno tour golf balls in the US...I don't know what that reason is though.

Probably the same reason we don't see Mizuno tour golf balls in the US...I don't know what that reason is though.

Yeah, Ive heard about those too. On another forum I talked to a guy who had a random chance meeting with a couple Mizuno reps who simply saw he had Mizuno irons, started talking to him about them and all of the sudden they were like, "Hey, try out these Mizuno golfballs."
He said the golfballs performed really well. :confused2:
Like I said, Ive seen Mizuno golf shoes on Ebay before, but they arent listed on Mizuno's USA website, so I just wondered whats up.
Ive actually thought about buying a pair of Mizzie shoes on Ebay but Im kind of hesitant to buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first and Im not too confident that a seller would let me return the shoes if they dont fit.
A lot of the listing say something about making sure they are the right size before you bid, because the seller wont let you return them for incorrect size. Something about that just makes me very uneasy, especially when Im laying down $100-$200.
As much as Id love to support Mizuno in term of my choice of golf shoes, Im not going to take the risk when I could just go to the local golf shop and try on any pair of Nike, Addidas, FJ, Etonic, Puma or Ecco shoes and know that they are going to fit before I lay down my hard-earned money on them.

Bakemono,
I will have an answer straight from them tomorrow for you.

Ok. Thanks.

Here is the response from Mizuno...

Actually, no, we aren't selling any golf shoes in the United States at this time. That may change soon, but like our golf balls, they are not sold here as of now.

Japanese Market Only...

Tourspec carries them on their website...

45km008large.jpg

Actually DD, that is incorrect. Many of the Asian countries carry the line. Not just Japan.

sorry I was prejudice... I should have said Asia, I kind of just grouped all of that together

apologies

Whats up with the spikes on those? They look funny.

Tourspec link does not appear to wotk at least for me. However going in thruogh the www.tourspecgolf.com did and sure enough the shoes are there. Not cheap but none the less I like Miz as well so I thought about giving the ball a shot but at $61.50for a dozen 2 piece balls...... I think I'll stay with my Bridgestone's

Last edited:
I actually like the heel of the show... I wonder what the feels like when playing

Tourspec link does not appear to wotk at least for me. However going in thruogh the www.tourspecgolf.com did and sure enough the shoes are there. Not cheap but none the less I like Miz as well so I thought about giving the ball a shot but at $61.50for a dozen 2 piece balls...... I think I'll stay with my Bridgestone's
:bulgy-eyes: Oh....my.....god....I love that site!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapp: Pricey, yes; but we all know that Japan has some of the sickest golf stuff money can buy.
BTW, they have a box of a dozen 2-piece Mizuno balls for $37. Still not cheap for what you get, but if you want JDM stuff its gonna cost me.

:bulgy-eyes: Oh....my.....god....I love that site!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapp: Pricey, yes; but we all know that Japan has some of the sickest golf stuff money can buy.

yeah... I figured you'd like that link. Have you never seen it before?

No, never. Pretty cool.

No, never. Pretty cool.

yeah... some of the prices are high but worth it... its just the shipping that will kill you

I think its like a 100 bucks to ship a golf bag

Wow, that is crazy but when you figure that its shipped from Japan and they guarentee deliver in 2-4 days, I can see why its so expensive.
I was looking at some Mizuno Japan-only putter covers on Ebay and the shipping on those was crazy too.
I think the shipping cost more than the headcover did.

I have only one experience with Tourspec and it was OKAY. I ordered something for a gift and paid the absurd shipping prices. I waited over 5 weeks for delivery and when I contacted them, they really had no answers. Eventually the item came and was perfect and everybody was happy. This was quite some time ago, and I have heard things have only gotten better there. I usually just try and stay away from places that drop ship items though.

I just looked on that site, they don't make them in my size. I do like the look of those shoes though.

So, do Japanese people not have feet bigger then a size 10? That is kind of a let down.

Back