Never Compromise Dinero Putters

My Morgan Cup putter finally came home tonight. Had to arrange a pickup at the UPS distribution center, but it was 100% worth it. I went with the Tycoon simply because it's the one Never Compromise putter I've wanted since I first saw it. I am partial to the look of a slant neck, high-toe blade.

Honestly, the choice in color sort of worried me a bit. It wasn't anything like my early designs, but I can't say enough how pleased I am with the way it turned out. The colors have no significance, other than the fact that I wanted to incorporate some gold as I thought it tied in with the Dinero theme. The grip is a white Lamkin and the cover is the vintage leather version. Truly great looking and I hope the pictures do it justice.

Sorry the video quality isn't great, but it's been a bit of a rush to get this all put together this evening.

The packaging really is cool.

DSCN0510-L.jpg

DSCN0509-L.jpg

DSCN0507-L.jpg

DSCN0503-L.jpg

DSCN0533-L.jpg

Would have like a little better shot of the face milling, but couldn't quite pick it up.

DSCN0527-L.jpg

DSCN0526-L.jpg

DSCN0512-L.jpg

DSCN0514-L.jpg

DSCN0518-L.jpg

DSCN0522-L.jpg

That is just a stunning putter Hawk!!!!!

After checking it out again on a full sized computer screen this morning, I can confirm that is a sweet http://mycustomputter.com production. The head cover looks classic as well.

Awesome work Hawk

Thanks guys. It's a real treat to be able to put something like this in my bag. I am a little concerned that I'll get it scratched up, but I'm going to try hard to keep it fresh.

Thanks guys. It's a real treat to be able to put something like this in my bag. I am a little concerned that I'll get it scratched up, but I'm going to try hard to keep it fresh.

time to break out the plastic wrap hehe

Hawk, I love the color scheme bro!

Really nice Hawk. I am so jealous of all of you guys that have gotten your putters already. Love the colors you chose too buddy.

I took the boy out to the practice green last night since I couldn't really stand waiting to get some putts in with the Tycoon.

It sets up really nice to the ball. A little more offset than what I was using before, but the flow neck really looks nice at address. I found I needed to change my ball position slightly farther back to get the best roll. Had a better first time out with it than I expected, especially with hitting my lines and distance control.

I wasn't sure what to expect regarding feel/sound, especially after hearing the Perfecto in SW's video. Surprisingly, it couldn't have been more different than his. It was a really soft, muted sound and feel. Closer to my old Cleveland Classic than the Mills and Seemore I have, which has a little firmer feel. Aside from my inserts, it's definitely got the softest sound of the putters I currently own. Not really better or worse - just different. I can appreciate a little diversity in my putter collection.

On a side note, my kid is a pretty good putter. He was most impressed with the golf carts though lol. He made a run for it and tried to drive one off, but his legs are too short.

Super Hawk! That is crazy how different the two sound, guess the mass has something to do with it.

I understand how your boy feels though, short legs are a curse :act-up:

A little more putting practice last night. Nothing really intense or structured. Just one ball from a different spot each time and either make it or putt it again. That helps me concentrate a little more on the actual task at hand as opposed to just lining up balls. Again, I was finding some very nice results with the Tycoon. Speed control was good and I'm getting a nice roll on the ball. It's especially nice to have a 35 inch putter in the bag again. I really feel like I can get myself as upright as I want with it. The grip is nice and tacky. Lots of confidence right now and I'm excited to get the Tycoon out on the course.

You are going to have to forgive me for these camera shots with my cell phone. Our camera is packed and still on the tour van, but I wanted to show off this beauty of a putter and my tribute to the love of my life.

With my wedges, I wanted to show how well the customization would match and showcase Cookie's demise, but with a putter this good looking, I wanted to really let he beauty speak for itself and the only beauty I know that matches it is GG.

I chose our initials joining (sort of) and the I did the rest in purple for her color with some highlights in green and gold. This is where she will get to see her husband become a champion, so the beauty must match these incredible putters.

Never Compromise out did themselves with this one.

c6e4ead8-eb6e-a31b.jpg

c6e4ead8-eb83-897d.jpg

I will have more pictures and some videos coming up soon with this one.

I like that color scheme JB and great story behind it.

love the colors!

Very nice JB! Looks fantastic

Looks awesome JB. What a great looking putter!

Great looking putter JB! Thanks for the shout out, that fear never leaves your mind.

Nice tribute to your awesome wife also. Morgan: my apologies if he is snapping this thing over his knee on Sunday, I just came to play golf - it's not personal!

Turned out great and I love the choice in headcovers, JB.

that came out really good JB. That's the Culebra right?

Great looking putter Boss, I can't wait to see a video and hear how awesome it works out for you.

Those colors have a great pop against the sole, nice combo with the purple. It's a good thing GG already knows you're a champion though because I doubt you'll be proving that come July :beauty:

WOW, beautiful putter.

great looking putter JB! NC can do no wrong...

that came out really good JB. That's the Culebra right?

I believe Culebra is Spanish for..."lip-out" :alien:

I might have to pick one of these Never Compromise putters up just to have. The Cleveland staffers are just completely killing it with their color choices. It'll be a nice putter to have over the mantle, next to the scorecard where I pound Dean.

I might have to pick one of these Never Compromise putters up just to have. The Cleveland staffers are just completely killing it with their color choices. It'll be a nice putter to have over the mantle, next to the scorecard where I pound Dean.

you have a better chance of winning 640 Mil tonight

Back