The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

On #1, drove it way left and short, but then hit his approach near the green, and got up-and-down for par.
On #2, drove it way left and took an unplayable lie, which is a penalty stroke. 3rd shot from the pine straw on the left side of the hole made it close to the green, then another chip and 1-putt for a par 5 on that hole.

Preciate that Ary!

Bogey for Kaymer on 12. Could have been worse. That chip could have ended up in the water.

Cink just stuck it real close. Not sure which hole that was. I think 11.

It's Henrik Stenson's birthday today. Happy Birthday Henrik, way to celebrate so far!

Nice shot Paddy lol

Wow 10 pages already. I can't keep up. And I'm outside where the 3G isn't good enough to watch on my phone. Dang.

Wow 10 pages already. I can't keep up. And I'm outside where the 3G isn't good enough to watch on my phone. Dang.

Im switching btw tapatalk and the live feed on masters.com on the cell lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Mr. Cink, that's a putt that you need to be dropping. Ouch.

Masters App while eating lunch at chikfila. Dear techie people, I :heart: you!

--
tapatalk

Eagles on #13 and #15 for Lawrie, now tied at the top at -3.

Is Paddy using an old Odyssey White Hot?

In the drink for Cink. And the wheels are falling off.

Cink finds the water on 12, that will derail his round.

LOL. Shot of the day right there. he ballooned his chip!

HAHA.. he must need a stiffer shaft in his wedge.

And Cink starts to... sink.

Paddy looking pretty impressive early. Scott with another eagle putt on 13 - needs it!! But a long one....

I believe Kaymer is in the hazard as well.

Paddy looking pretty impressive early. Scott with another eagle putt on 13 - needs it!! But a long one....
Thats because he is using some awesome irons!

Yes sir. The 2 ball.

For some reason, I thought a few weeks ago when he shot that 10 under round that he was rolling something different. Wanted to say it was a Wilson putter of some sort....but not certain. Did not think it was the 2-ball though.

Tiger on #6: tee shot over the green, recovery shot to 2 feet, routine par putt. Yet another reminder that short game is how to save strokes!

Back