The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Sounds like a lot of guys are finding it tough out there. Anyone posting a few under is going to be sitting pretty! Less than 2 hours till full coverage starts for me. Seems like an age!

And finally Van Pelt swings and we get a great shot.

For some reason, I thought a few weeks ago when he shot that 10 under round that he was rolling something different. Wanted to say it was a Wilson putter of some sort....but not certain. Did not think it was the 2-ball though.

They just showed a super close-up of his putter and it is no doubt a White hot 2 ball.

Badds wearing some sick pants today

NEWS FLASH--- Steve Stricker is wearing khakis

For some reason, I thought a few weeks ago when he shot that 10 under round that he was rolling something different. Wanted to say it was a Wilson putter of some sort....but not certain. Did not think it was the 2-ball though.

I thought he was rolling one of those Wilsons earlier in the year.

HAHA.. he must need a stiffer shaft in his wedge.

And Cink starts to... sink.

LOl. Maybe.

I don't like long putters at Augusta for some reason. Use a driver!

Badds is my dark horse pick. I am praying his putter is as hot as it normally is.

Terrrrrrrrrrible putt by Paddy.

Holy hell, Paddy, did you forget how fast these greens are? Wow.

LOL @ swass.

Stenson -5 wow.

Almost time!

I've still got 30 mins of work, about 40 mins of driving and a stop to pick up beer.....then it's on!

WTC is up with Stensen?

Also, no matter what I do, I can't get video up on my phone. I can hear the announcers, but no video. Sethdammit I am angry.

Stenson = fantasy score killer!

I've still got 30 mins of work, about 40 mins of driving and a stop to pick up beer.....then it's on!

Yes! then we can watch Paul shred this course.

Fear the fork!

That was a sick chip there by Badds

What a shot by Kaymer!

Yes! then we can watch Paul shred this course.

Fear the fork!

haha, yeah! He better get some coverage anyway. I'm missing Miguel time right now!

Holy Henrick Stenson!

haha, yeah! He better get some coverage anyway. I'm missing Miguel time right now!

I'm watching some of this streaming at work and its not bad. Im enjoying it so far. I do want to see me some MAJ. He is definitelya hero of mine.

Back