The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Im hoping Matsuyama can keep up the pace.

I was checking out the player bios on Masters.com and saw this picture of Jason Day. Now I see why he changed to the dirty look.

LOL
28089.jpg

Disappointed that the Masters can't provide shot tracker for online following especially given how great of a job they do with all the live video feeds.

Immelman having a good day.... +6 yikes

Spank...is that you?

I was checking out the player bios on Masters.com and saw this picture of Jason Day. Now I see why he changed to the dirty look.

LOL
28089.jpg

The Euros have taken an early hold....Stenson and Laurie looking very good.

Tiger makes a bogey on #7, falls back to even par.

Rickie fowler sucks

And dont forget the Facebook.

Paul Lawrie trying to add to his major 'haul' !

I'm gonna make a forum rule. No bad mouthing Paul Casey. You all dont know him personally, so I find it very though that anyone can speak on him....

:alien:

I'm gonna make a forum rule. No bad mouthing Paul Casey. You all dont know him personally, so I find it very though that anyone can speak on him....

Well, at this rate he will be +18 by the end of the day.

That is a stupid rule. THere are two sides to every story. Here is one side. He stinks! The other side, he will not debate or ever tell the truth, so you will get nothing and like it. That is all. :D

Did he get invited to the Masters?

Just like all the other terrible golfers missing over in the same exact spot. :bulgy-eyes:

They all suck, man up and go at the green. :D

Back