The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

in Yoccos' world.....Paul Casey goes by Raul Casa

I'm gonna make a forum rule. No bad mouthing Paul Casey. You all dont know him personally, so I find it very though that anyone can speak on him....

:alien:

Did he get invited to the Masters?

I think TW invited him for a practice round. Somehow, they let him take DJ's place. :D

That is a stupid rule. THere are two sides to every story. Here is one side. He stinks! The other side, he will not debate or ever tell the truth, so you will get nothing and like it. That is all. :D

JB,

we may need to open this discussion in the debate room!!!!

Look at Dean and Cook.. trying to talk golf on a golf website! How cute! I wonder if they can read their fantasy golf websites fast enough to make their updates!

JB,

Look at Dean and Cook.. trying to talk golf on a golf website! How cute! I wonder if they can read their fantasy golf websites fast enough to make their updates!

wow you got me. I talk way to much fantasy golf

Is Paula even playing in this?

Go Rickie!

JB,

Don't hate the fantasy because you are headed for DFL. That's your fault!

I'm gonna make a forum rule. No bad mouthing Paul Casey. You all dont know him personally, so I find it very though that anyone can speak on him....

:alien:
No bad mouthing Eldrick either! I guess I gotta go . . .

JB,

Just saw this on twitter

@paulcasey to my one fan @marcawesome you are the best. If it wasn't for you I'd be trending like @carrottop #tmexrules

Just saw this on twitter

@paulcasey to my one fan @marcawesome you are the best. If it wasn't for you I'd be trending like @carrottop #tmexrules

I mustve missed that one! Tiger drops a shot. And so it begins.... As Casey goes so does Eldrick!

Just saw this on twitter

@paulcasey isn't even worth a follow. At least he appreciates the few that do

You stop it KMac! Ricky throwing DARTS!

While that may be true, this is about golf, and RICKIE, might want to reconsider that same week sponsor obligations...hehe

Wow....did Trevor make a birdie? First one I've seen him make in 3 years. And I think all but 3 people clapped for that one. LOL!

While that may be true, this is about golf, and RICKIE, might want to reconsider that same week sponsor obligations...hehe

Ricky, RICKIE all the same :) I didn't want to get into that whole debate, but Masters week is Masters week. I don't understand why he had that even and I didn't even get into that thread but man... He needs to start winning so we dont have to hear about the great Rory anymore.

Ricky, Rickie, Callaway, Calloway... you guys getting all technological and workabiliting post.

I wonder if it was Vivid Video because he looks like one of their stars now.....

Wow....did Trevor make a birdie? First one I've seen him make in 3 years. And I think all but 3 people clapped for that one. LOL!

Probably the first one he's seen himself make in 3 years too.

Now that is going to be one long putt.

Tiger birdies 8 to go -1 again. Time for him to kick it into high gear.

Here we go with all the "timeless swing" blah blah blah. Hurry up Tom.

If Yoccos would let us talk fantasy in the thread this week, I would say that anyone who was ballsy enough to start Stenson this week deserves to have him earn big points today. Donald needs to get his act together so he can be part of the conversation this weekend.

Back