THP Tour Van - Prizes & Schedule

Wonder if the Rangefinder would ever make it's way north of the boarder. Beautiful mountain courses a couple of Jack's courses are up here as well. does bribery work.

I won't hold my breath until I see the THP tour Van in Washington State anytime soon. HAHA. I'm sure someday it will be here, but you can't get further away from FLA.

Pacific North Westers should all band together and organize something, and get a whole bunch of people up for it. Like a stinkin' big tourney, with sponsorships and wagers and cameras, and...oh, wait.

Morgan Cup 3.0 comes to the west coast?

Wonder if the Rangefinder would ever make it's way north of the boarder. Beautiful mountain courses a couple of Jack's courses are up here as well. does bribery work.

While we do not accept bribery, the Albatross Club helps keep this thing on the road. :alien:

You can stop by during my R11s tuning session.

Wait for it........

You are buying one?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Bam...and there it goes....it's outa here!

Well played sir, well played.

You think Nolan Ryan ever complimented somebody on taking him deep???

I appreciated the softball lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

No kidding....FrankZ would have never served you up something that easy to hit......LOL

Over on HH, a calendar update was just done for a trip in September. Some might think they will never hear from us again.

Why do I see you guys making a tour of the chocolate factory? I need to see a golf in TX confirmation on that calendar.

MMMMMMM Only reason to go to KC is Arthur Bryants or Gates BBQ. Made my boss take me out everytime I was in town. :drool:

Thats an unfair advantage.

Oklahoma Joe's > Arthur Bryant's > Gates (IMO)

Look for everyone to begin bashing Ohio in 3...2....1.....

Why do I see you guys making a tour of the chocolate factory? I need to see a golf in TX confirmation on that calendar.

Not going to a chocolate factory.

Wow, hope those gas prices drop before then, lol. Looks like a fun Sept, (that's my Birthday month by the way, hehe).

Not going to a chocolate factory.

Well, I know what your there for but no tour of the Hershey factory while there? Just thought maybe as lovers of sweets that it may be on the agenda for a few hours.

Wow, why don't you visit some Philly/S. Jersey guys either before or after your trip to Hershey!

casa de Hanks?

Clearly did not look at the calendar

Another update done for September on the calendar.

Ohio might suck, but there are some great courses around here!!

Tapatalking from my iPhone

Skim the calendar?
The reason it was written was because of the calendar update of course.

of course I did...you pass by me on the way there which is why I asked

Clearly did not look at the calendar

Another update done for September on the calendar.

Skim the calendar?
The reason it was written was because of the calendar update of course.

Didn't look at the calendar yet, but if you are coming this way, that's awesome!! I was more just enjoying the Ohio jokes hahaha

Tapatalking from my iPhone

Wow, another calendar update....September is getting full.

Wow, another calendar update....September is getting full.

Keep it going right through Sept to Chicago for the Ryder Cup

I'm liking the direction your september trip has you heading!

Back