The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

love the picture in picture feature on masters.com.. anyone else streaming multiple groups?

Is it me or are half the TaylorMade guys from the selection contest looking at missing the cut early on? What happened to 17 yards more and driverlove?

Is it me or are half the TaylorMade guys from the selection contest looking at missing the cut early on? What happened to 17 yards more and driverlove?

17 yards closer to missing the cut

Trying to be different did me in. Wagner not looking good at all.

love the picture in picture feature on masters.com.. anyone else streaming multiple groups?

Picture in picture actually works quite well. I'm working with limited space though.

Trying to be different did me in. Wagner not looking good at all.

I had Kaymer picked and then at the last minute chickened out and went with Rose.

17 yards works when the ball goes straight. Seems they are missing Fairways by 17 more yards at the moment. Also, 17 yards does nothing when you 3 putt.

I had the Scott, Kaymer, Van Pelt streaming with the PIP Group 2. Could switch back and forth when the piano started playing.

Rory doubles one.....picking up where he left off?

accuracy not included

I have Rory, Tiger, Phil, and J. Rose. J. Rose and Rory are slacking, but look at tiger go!

I would say you and about 250 other people. :alien:

Could RORS be the dumbest nickname in the history of mankind? If it was short for something I could see it, but its the same amount of letters. Maybe he was trying to cut out a syllable or something. Im sure Paulo will have the proper reasoning, because right now, its just ridiculous if you ask me. I have decided to change it. I am going on a crusade to change his nickname to Big Perm.

Tig's putter is going to get him in trouble here if he doesn't corral that thing!

Could RORS be the dumbest nickname in the history of mankind? If it was short for something I could see it, but its the same amount of letters. Maybe he was trying to cut out a syllable or something. Im sure Paulo will have the proper reasoning, because right now, its just ridiculous if you ask me. I have decided to change it. I am going on a crusade to change his nickname to Big Perm.

What up big perm, I mean big worm.

nice putt by kelly kraft!

I doubt he picked his own nickname, but sure. Lots of people have nicknames that are the same or longer than their first names.

Great movie! And I will call him that from this moment forward.

Could RORS be the dumbest nickname in the history of mankind? If it was short for something I could see it, but its the same amount of letters. Maybe he was trying to cut out a syllable or something. Im sure Paulo will have the proper reasoning, because right now, its just ridiculous if you ask me. I have decided to change it. I am going on a crusade to change his nickname to Big Permaturd.

JB, we seem to be on the same page today. HA.

I wonder how long it takes for Dufner to self-implode again?

Oh well, War Damn Dufner!

Back