The Official Tiger Woods Thread

What? How can that not be different. Tiger being an a-hole and Rory taking it in stride are as different as different can be. :confused2:

I think you misinterpreted me. The comment I read in the other thread suggested that the reason tiger wins so much, is that he "cares" so much that he lets his frustration show in his actions and also suggested that the reason rory doesn't (or won't, i'm not completely sure) win as much as tiger is because he allows himself moments like the one with sergio.

The thought I was trying to express is that I don't believe that is the case. I don't believe tiger's actions of frustration is the reason he wins and I don't believe that rory's moments of levity would hinder him from winning.

He should behave better. Have a little respect ,it is the masters. I dont mind the under the breath stuff, but the cursing and the club kicking during a major is much. But what can u say. Hank haney was right on the money.

Umm, he's kind of a big deal. Like maybe one of the most recognized athletes on the planet. And b/c when he came out and said he needed to reconnect with his Buddhism and stuff he said he'd work on that stuff, b/c he wants to be a better example. It's just him lying again. I don't care that he does it, but the man himself said he needed to work on it and fix it, and he can't. He's a liar.

Well unfortunately, I'm also a big deal haha.

(playing devil's advocate here) Who says though that this isn't the result of his trying and what we're seeing is a 4/10 instead of a 9/10 ya know?

He should behave better. Have a little respect ,it is the masters. I dont mind the under the breath stuff, but the cursing and the club kicking during a major is much. But what can u say. Hank haney was right on the money.

Troof. Hank > all

I'll help. Who cares if he's kicking clubs and swearing? I certainly don't. If you don't like it and are that against it, take note and don't ever do it yourself. I don't care if it's him, Rory, Sergio, Phil, Ernie Els, etc. I see it either live or on TV and I just say eh whatever. It'd be better than acting fake and trying to act like a Steve Stricker, when he's not a Steve Stricker.

If my future kid asked why he did that, I'd just say yeah don't do that cause if you break it, I'm not buying you another one. They'll learn quick if they do.

Im by no means a Tiger hater but like TC said we were supposed to see a new Tiger that didnt do that stuff. I really dont care how he acts either but for the love of the hot list show a little restraint and respect. Oh wait this is Tiger he has none. He couldnt even make to the first tee to watch the legends of golf who he says he respects and looks up to tee off. What a chump. Look at all the people that follow him yet he cant give one single fist bump or hand slap? I enjoy watching him play good golf as hes good for the game but watching him act like a little spoiled b*tch just gets old. His act is tired and annoying.

Im by no means a Tiger hater but like TC said we were supposed to see a new Tiger that didnt do that stuff. I really dont care how he acts either but for the love of the hot list show a little restraint and respect. Oh wait this is Tiger he has none. He couldnt even make to the first tee to watch the legends of golf who he says he respects and looks up to tee off. What a chump. Look at all the people that follow him yet he cant give one single fist bump or hand slap? I enjoy watching him play good golf as hes good for the game but watching him act like a little spoiled b*tch just gets old. His act is tired and annoying.

He'd give me a fist bump. Id jump over the !@$#ing ropes and make him do it on live TV. They may carry me away to jail but I'm getting my fist bump, hehe.

I don't recall seeing Rory, Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar, Steve Stricker, or anyone else at the first tee either FWIW...

I think you misinterpreted me. The comment I read in the other thread suggested that the reason tiger wins so much, is that he "cares" so much that he lets his frustration show in his actions and also suggested that the reason rory doesn't (or won't, i'm not completely sure) win as much as tiger is because he allows himself moments like the one with sergio.

The thought I was trying to express is that I don't believe that is the case. I don't believe tiger's actions of frustration is the reason he wins and I don't believe that rory's moments of levity would hinder him from winning.

Oh yeah youre right I did, my bad. I see your point now and I agree with you.

I don't recall seeing Rory, Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar, Steve Stricker, or anyone else at the first tee either FWIW...

This is true. I guess they may have been there and we didnt see them too but I see your point.

Rory was getting a perm. Luke was polishing all his non major trophies. Kuch was busy looking like the worlds most uninteresting man. Steve was having his morning cheese. Duh.

Phil was at the first tee.

Phil was at the first tee.

For like the first time in forever. I drank one of your username one time. It was disgusting. FWIW

Do any of those guys have a green jacket?

I'll help. Who cares if he's kicking clubs and swearing? I certainly don't. If you don't like it and are that against it, take note and don't ever do it yourself. I don't care if it's him, Rory, Sergio, Phil, Ernie Els, etc. I see it either live or on TV and I just say eh whatever. It'd be better than acting fake and trying to act like a Steve Stricker, when he's not a Steve Stricker.

If my future kid asked why he did that, I'd just say yeah don't do that cause if you break it, I'm not buying you another one. They'll learn quick if they do.

You cant be serious here right? The guy made an effin billion dollars by being the fakest man on the planet. Dont tell me now that you dont want him to be fake.

I know your smarter than this...But do any of those guys have a green jacket?

Phil has respect for the game and the fans.

Phil > Tiger. Duh.

Do any of those guys have a green jacket?

You cant be serious here right? The guy made an effin billion dollars by being the fakest man on the planet. Dont tell me now that you dont want him to be fake.

I know your smarter than this...But do any of those guys have a green jacket?

Ding x 3. This.

Phil > Tiger. Duh.

He really is. Dude, I suggest you go to a tournament where both guys are playing and just watch the two. Watch how they treat people. People just like you. I watched people flock after Tiger all day, hoping to get a nod, something. But no, he's just not nice to people.

And if you would've watched any of the coverage today you would know that Phil > Tiger. And has been for about 5 years now. Maybe even longer.

I just dont understand it. I dont think its as big a deal as some, but the guy himself said he needed to fix it in his "apology". If he says its wrong, and does it anyway, then how in the world can it not be wrong. Tiger is always right.

I just dont understand it. I dont think its as big a deal as some, but the guy himself said he needed to fix it in his "apology". If he says its wrong, and does it anyway, then how in the world can it not be wrong. Tiger is always right.

That's exactly my point. He acknowledged a problem, said he needed to work on things and just flat out lied to us again.

He really is. Dude, I suggest you go to a tournament where both guys are playing and just watch the two. Watch how they treat people. People just like you. I watched people flock after Tiger all day, hoping to get a nod, something. But no, he's just not nice to people.

And if you would've watched any of the coverage today you would know that Phil > Tiger. And has been for about 5 years now. Maybe even longer.

Chill, broheim! I've been to a tournament with both of them there. I'm a Phil fan, as well as a Tiger fan lol. I just like to stir the pot. I also watched all the coverage today!

Chill, broheim! I've been to a tournament with both of them there. I'm a Phil fan, lol. I just like to stir the pot. I also watched all the coverage today!

I am chill. Believe me. Today was a great day for me.

I am chill. Believe me. Today was a great day for me.

Good, I am very happy too sir. I just had 2 shots of Jack Daniels in the airport, yeee haw!

Back