2012 Masters Contest Winner

Congrats Tbird! Good picks.

I wonder if the swagger wagon will fit through those drive thru daquri shops?

--
tapatalk

Grats tbird. Rangefinder to The Big Easy!

I wonder if the swagger wagon will fit through those drive thru daquri shops?

--
tapatalk

God I love New Orleans...LOL

Way to go tbird! Nice picks!

Congrats to tbird.

Kevin

Congrats tbird! Looks like the Rnge Finder won't have to travel far. I was hoping someone in the Pacific NW would win so I could meet JB & GG and see the tour van.

Congrats! What an awesome contest

THP coming to my state! Nice! 4 hours North of Metairie is not close enough to meet up though... Y'all need to take him to English Turn or Country Club of Louisiana or The Bluffs! Laissez les Bon temps rouler! That should've been your van's name! Eat some grilled oysters at Dragos, of course beignets at Cafe du Monde, and have a drink on the porch at The Columns on St. Charles!

WOWWWW!!! I just got home from Easter festivities to find out this great news! THANKS THP! I thought I was done bc of Tiger. I was on the fence with him and Phil and I was kicking myself for not throwing Phil in there instead. I can't tell yall how excited I am. My girlfriend thought I won the lottery. This is one of my most memorable Masters bc Bubba is my favorite golfer and now this. Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter/Masters Sunday. THP = best site.

Congrats to tbird, great win.

Congrats tbird. This is an amazing prize.

THP coming to my state! Nice! 4 hours North of Metairie is not close enough to meet up though... Y'all need to take him to English Turn or Country Club of Louisiana or The Bluffs! Laissez les Bon temps rouler! That should've been your van's name! Eat some grilled oysters at Dragos, of course beignets at Cafe du Monde, and have a drink on the porch at The Columns on St. Charles!
Four hours drive is too much?

Congrats to Tbird!! Great win for New Orleans.. Lets party THP style on Bourbon!

WOWWWW!!! I just got home from Easter festivities to find out this great news! THANKS THP! I thought I was done bc of Tiger. I was on the fence with him and Phil and I was kicking myself for not throwing Phil in there instead. I can't tell yall how excited I am. My girlfriend thought I won the lottery. This is one of my most memorable Masters bc Bubba is my favorite golfer and now this. Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter/Masters Sunday. THP = best site.

That's great man! I was grinning because your excitement came through just by reading your response. Enjoy your prizes!

--
tapatalk

Four hours drive is too much?

Depending on someone's situation it could be. Heck its less than that for me to get to thp hq and I haven't been up as much as I would like.

--
tapatalk

Most excellent T-bird...congrats.

Congrats again, Tbird. Enjoy the new sticks and the full THP! experience.

Congrats TBird, thats one heck of an Easter.

Congratz

Congrats man! Hit 'em long and straight

Congrats Tbird. Solid team you picked

Back