OH/KY/IN Spring Get Together

updated the attendee list.....I might have 1-2 more guys coming along too, should know this week

upt o 8 and a few probable's

There needs to be more playing. Come on boys! Jump on board for this. Meet some fellow THPers and play some golf!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

calling today to book the tee times, going to get 3 of them and hope we get 12 guys

tee times are locked in, updated on page 1!

Good stuff Deano! Hopefully there is enough time in between rounds for piada. That place owns so much awesome.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

what is a piada? We are on the outskirts of the east side for both rounds so as long as the "piada" is close you are golden

what is a piada? We are on the outskirts of the east side for both rounds so as long as the "piada" is close you are golden

It's like Italian chipotle.. And it is glorious!!!!!!

Tapatalking from my iPhone

well I wouldnt start thnking about that til you commit to coming lol

Hey, guys. As one of the local Central Ohio members you'd think I'd be able to make this but sadly it's unlikely as Saturdays are bad for me (day w/ my kids - piano lessons, etc.). If you end up being short and don't mind a true hacker, let me know and I'll see what I can do but looking at the first page it looks like you should have your 12.

-Seth

p.s. - I don't think there's a Piada up there. Johnstown's a pretty small, well, town. Clover Valley's a pretty nice course. I've not played Echo Springs before but I'll be there on Friday so I'll try and give you guys a report afterwards.

Maybe next time colnago, but if u find urself bored u know where we will be

I'm going to join you guys at one of these later this year but I'm out until tax season is over. I jumped back on tonight to get my Masters pick in.

Hey, fellas. Played Echo Springs yesterday and I think you guys are in for a treat. It's a beautiful course and, as it's early in the season, it's definitely in great shape. I really wish I lived closer to there because they have a phenomenal membership deal going on - $500 for 2 years of greens fees 7 days a week. :eek: :eek: :eek: And I think it's only $12 a pop to ride if that's your thing.

Anyway, despite its name, the course is a mix of American-style tight, woodsy holes and some more wide-open "links-style" holes. A fair amount of undulation throughout with some rather pretty views. The only complaint I have is that the greens could be a bit better and more consistent. Some were slow as molasses; some were fast as glass. And they were all a bit bumpy/bouncy.

So enjoy it on the 21st. I think you guys will really like it.

I wish I was going to be in town that weekend, I would have loved to gone out and played with you guys. I am heading to Atlantic City that day for a week of golf.

According to my Google Maps GPS, its a 4 hour 3 Minute trip to the first course. My planned leave time from Indy is 4, so I figure if I ave. 70 mph I should get to the course around 7:45 or so. Should be enough time for a small warm up bucket and some wake up food..lol

Looking forward to meeting u playdough and thanks for the preview colnago, sounds like a good one...we will defi8nitely have a few more of these this year and hopefully a "big one" later this year

Looking forward to meeting u playdough and thanks for the preview colnago, sounds like a good one...we will defi8nitely have a few more of these this year and hopefully a "big one" later this year

I'll have to keep an eye out for the potential "big one" later in the year since I can't make this one bc of a [stupid] wedding [I don't want to go to]. :banghead:

Looking forward to meeting you as well Mike and everyone else that is coming along.

When you guys play in Cinci please let me know. I live about 6 hrs away from columbus or I would definitely be in. I have some family in Cinci, so that is do-able. Just give me about three weeks notice and I should be able to get off work. I wish I could be there on the 21st. I'm sure it will be a blast!

When you guys play in Cinci please let me know. I live about 6 hrs away from columbus or I would definitely be in. I have some family in Cinci, so that is do-able. Just give me about three weeks notice and I should be able to get off work. I wish I could be there on the 21st. I'm sure it will be a blast!

will do, there will definitely be enough notice and Im certain there will be at least one more of these in the cincy area

less than 2 weeks to go!

Is it too late for me to jump in on this? If not I just found out I will be off that weekend!!!! I can come up if that's cool? Please Lmk!

Is it too late for me to jump in on this? If not I just found out I will be off that weekend!!!! I can come up if that's cool? Please Lmk!

you are in! Looking forward to meeting a new THPer, I'll be sending out more info later this week

damn i would love to but im already going on a trip in early may to TreeTops, Michigan. Im for sure an option for another one later in the year. ive never played with any THP'ers and i would love to. keep me posted in the future mike and GL to all playing in a couple weeks and safe travels

Back