NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, now he is going to try to be tough and hand out a monster suspension to Asham who is a 4th liner on a team that is down 3-0 and will probably golfing in a week. Telephone toughguy Shanahan.

i'm interested to see what Neal gets Asham is a 4th liner so hes getting suspended cause his role on the team is minor..... Neal is more of a superstar type and apparently in the playoffs so far if your talented you won't get suspended thus far.

i'm interested to see what Neal gets Asham is a 4th liner so hes getting suspended cause his role on the team is minor..... Neal is more of a superstar type and apparently in the playoffs so far if your talented you won't get suspended thus far.

He deserves a game for each infraction. Especially since he has priors. But he will get 1 game. No doubt in my mind.

He deserves a game for each infraction. Especially since he has priors. But he will get 1 game. No doubt in my mind.
I think the reason Shanahan gave him two hearings is because he's just going to fine him twice. If he was going to suspend him, I don't see why there is a double hearing. Especially considering both players Neal ran never left the game.

I think the reason Shanahan gave him two hearings is because he's just going to fine him twice. If he was going to suspend him, I don't see why there is a double hearing. Especially considering both players Neal ran never left the game.

Cool so dirty plays dont matter if the other guy isnt hurt? I am starting to hate the NHL.

i think Neal is getting suspended. and Coots did leave the game and came back after concussion tests

Cool so dirty plays dont matter if the other guy isnt hurt? I am starting to hate the NHL.

haha why do you think Smith flopped around like a fish out of water after Shaw hit him the other night?

haha why do you think Smith flopped around like a fish out of water after Shaw hit him the other night?

Because he is a mermaid?

haha maybe... Fish sticks?

Or the fact that it ended up giving Shaw a major penalty..

Do you like fish sticks in your mouth? HAHAHA

I thought he was looking for a role in, "Two Girls, No Cup." He knows he'll be in tough against Kesler.

Hahahahah. That is awesome!

Shanahan kinda brought this on himself..... just like when refs let stuff go in a game it gets out of hand cause players think they can get away with more. till it crosses the line and the big penalties get called.

Agreed. I don't have any issues if Shanahan takes a hardline if that's what the NHL wants, but be consistent. Campbell was equally inconsistent but he also ignored people and just handed down judgements. Shanahan tries to example his choices and fields questions, which I approve of, but it means he needs to be entirely consistent in why he makes the judgements he does and he's just not doing that.

Caption contest?

136302257_slide.jpg

My Kings will go far this year. I've been saying this all season. Most Kings fans gave up 2 months ago but now they're starting to come around again. Bandwagoning!!!

roflbot.jpg

Avery rumored to Swedish second division team. I can never forget when he called David Clarkson a "career minor-leaguer". Oh how the tables have turned...

That's what I heard from Bill Clement on the radio today. He was saying that's what Shanahan bases his decisions on, whether or not the guy gets hurt. Just what I heard!

Backstrom cross-checked Peverly in the face last night and was given a match. He's gone for the next one, but can be either over turned or more games added to it by the NHL, interesting to see what happens when a star does something. We saw what Weber received.

qm.gif
qm.gif
3otz6l.jpg

Awesome, probably the best diving poster I've seen for Kesler!!!

And.....Shaw gets a 3 game suspension. Here comes Shanny after the fact tough guy. What a moron. At least Shaw was playing hockey. At least Neal was playing hockey. Yes they were dirty plays but at least within the context of a game. How does slamming someones head into the turnbuckle only warrant a fine? I hate Shanahan.

And.....Shaw gets a 3 game suspension. Here comes Shanny after the fact tough guy. What a moron. At least Shaw was playing hockey. At least Neal was playing hockey. Yes they were dirty plays but at least within the context of a game. How does slamming someones head into the turnbuckle only warrant a fine? I hate Shanahan.

Yeah, that is quite the suspension after some of the stuff we've seen.. It's cool to smash a guys head into the glass, but do NOT touch the goalie haha!

Shaw gets three for skating by the goalie who then acted like he was shot in the face.

haha, how great would it have been if Shanny gave Smith one game for diving..

He would have went back to my good side haha.

He would have went back to my good side haha.

If Mike Smith gets a day suspension for diving, Kessler should be suspended for 8 days. I had repect for him in the Olympics but holy hell, he's making himself look so stupid against the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back