The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't but I do like to pretend too. If you've met someone from Seattle or Portland I speak exactly the same way they do. Kind of laid back and calm with just a whisper of weed.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahaha. Thats funny as hell

Why on earth would you have done that?

One of those non optional social engagements which I will be avoiding in the future.

Ugh x2

I speak canadian so it might be battle. I talk a lot aboot colour and hosier pins.

Eating some poutine on the chesterfield.. It's chilly out, so make sure to wear a toque...

I miss Canada.

Nope, but I am fitting into smaller pants and getting shot down slightly fewer times with my wife. If you see in MyFitnessPal that I burned 10 calories doing a "Super Pushup" that means I got lucky.

Repped for mad creativity.

No I don't but I do like to pretend too. If you've met someone from Seattle or Portland I speak exactly the same way they do. Kind of laid back and calm with just a whisper of weed.

Hmmm. I dunno anyone from up there. Sounds alright though.

And if you want to see a true deep fried country accent, check out some of my videos in the ping bag testing thread.

I have an uncle in Portland and an Aunt in Seattle.... Would love to live in either of those place... minus the rain

Also side note, how is ending the night with a little Windsor/Coke in the Veins.. ahhhh

My dad is from The foot hills of Mt. Hood, OR. But he's lived in southern Tennessee for so long his accents have canceled each other out. Now he just sounds like he doesn't fit in anywhere!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I was just in a meeting planning some upgrades to one of the systems I support. We're talking about some releases that come out this spring and then another this summer so I told the gals from the Application team that I'd be gone May 18th and not back until June 1 (for the outing) and had to explain a little about where I was going and for what etc. Then we're talking about the NEXT round of updates slated for July and I had to again tell them I'd be gone July 25th thru 30th (Morgan Cup). One of the girls in the meeting knows about THP and what I do but one of the other ones says, "AGAIN? For golf, first Orlando and this time Myrtle Beach?! Wow...you must be REALLY good!" I chuckled and told her yes...yes I am.

I was just in a meeting planning some upgrades to one of the systems I support. We're talking about some releases that come out this spring and then another this summer so I told the gals from the Application team that I'd be gone May 18th and not back until June 1 (for the outing) and had to explain a little about where I was going and for what etc. Then we're talking about the NEXT round of updates slated for July and I had to again tell them I'd be gone July 25th thru 30th (Morgan Cup). One of the girls in the meeting knows about THP and what I do but one of the other ones says, "AGAIN? For golf, first Orlando and this time Myrtle Beach?! Wow...you must be REALLY good!" I chuckled and told her yes...yes I am.

lol that's how the people in my office think too Jake. They think because I go away and play golf it means that I'm good. Really it's just because I like to get hang out with you.

lol that's how the people in my office think too Jake. They think because I go away and play golf it means that I'm good. Really it's just because I like to get hang out with you.
Same here bro, but we don't need them to know that. We can let them keep thinking we're really good at golf so we have to go on these exhibitions.

Keep up the appearance P4B! Let them bask in your glory!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Keep up the appearance P4B! Let them bask in your glory!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!
Yeah like everything else...I'll milk it for as long as I can. But unfortunately these are not fly females we're talking about here....the story would be better if they were, but like my golf game, I don't exaggerate my stories on the internet. It is what it is and they're chubby, old and very annoying. But hey maybe they'll tell a hot female that works with them right? Haha.

Yeah like everything else...I'll milk it for as long as I can. But unfortunately these are not fly females we're talking about here....the story would be better if they were, but like my golf game, I don't exaggerate my stories on the internet. It is what it is and they're chubby, old and very annoying. But hey maybe they'll tell a hot female that works with them right? Haha.

I bet you're not the first wishful thinker.. Haha.

you crack me up with some of your sayings dude

Well I guess if I can't impress hot chicks I might as well be happy with impressing the chubby old chicks right?

3 ways to go about this (no diss on anyone just having fun):

1.) One's man trash is another man's treasure.. (doesn't make sense, just sayin')
2.) They provide shade in the summer and warmth in the winter..
3.) Every hot chick has at least one chubby chick friend for needed ego boost.. (now go find the hot friend :])

What a stud. Even if you are bald.

you crack me up with some of your sayings dude
What do you mean dude? Fly females are everywhere and everyone loves them, not just me!

3 ways to go about this (no diss on anyone just having fun):

1.) One's man trash is another man's treasure.. (doesn't make sense, just sayin')
2.) They provide shade in the summer and warmth in the winter..
3.) Every hot chick has at least one chubby chick friend for needed ego boost.. (now go find the hot friend :])
Yeah I was hoping maybe these chubby gals would go tell their hot friend co-workers that there's some freakin' dead sexy golf stud down stairs in the server area. Actually check that...I'm good there, that would just get me in trouble!

What a stud. Even if you are bald.
You left out fat.

Not sure if this should have its own thread, but a friend just texted me this link and all I can say is I want one.. Check it out!

http://bit.ly/J8E2zw

I have made almost 2 % of the posts in this massive thread. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back