Camilo Villegas..where have you gone?

i heard he's still riding with lance armstrong biking through mountains...heard him mention something about donating one or two rocketballz to lance...too soon?

i heard he's still riding with lance armstrong biking through mountains...heard him mention something about donating one or two rocketballz to lance...too soon?

LOL!

He's been busy ensuring the perfect cut to his lawn.

~Rock

is he a golfer?

LOL!

He's been busy ensuring the perfect cut to his lawn.

~Rock

that poor redheaded kid has been pushing that mower for so long he looks like Danny Bonaduce now.

images

'Nuff said

ok, first of all. there are TWO things about that picture are beyond hysterical. one: he's not wearing a shirt on what appears to be a red carpet of some sort, and judging by his pose, came that way on purpose. two: it's for lifetime.

I can only imagine the lifetime classic movie he was in. Hopefully shirtless, and chopping wood, for the entire movie.

I just looked at Camilo's 2012 record & he has only made 4 of 7 cuts & only 2 top 25 finishes.
Even last year he only had 5 top 25 finishes out of 25 tournaments.....4 were top 10..but that is still not good.

What has happened to Camilo Villegios?

He's sharing the forgotten condo with Sergio

ok, first of all. there are TWO things about that picture are beyond hysterical. one: he's not wearing a shirt on what appears to be a red carpet of some sort, and judging by his pose, came that way on purpose. two: it's for lifetime.

Oh Danny Boy, the roids, the roids are calling you!

I would like to bump this thread as I was curious and decided to look purely at statistics.

His Ball Striking seems to be relatively good. He ranks 4th in GIR and 4th in Greens hit from things other then the fairway. Some very good stats with his Iron.

So then you ask? What's wrong? It's simple. It's his putting and wedge game. Here are his stats for the following:

Strokes Gained Putting: 156th

Sand Saves: 145th

Scrambling: 154th

Approaches from 75-100 yards: 108th

Approaches from 100-125 yards: 77th

Putting from inside 5 feet: 173rd

Putting from 10 to 15 feet: 179th

Putting from 15 to 20 feet: 181st

Putting from 20 to 25 feet: 112th

I really hope he can turn it around. Watching some of his highlights, the kid used to be a show stopper. I hope that Camilo comes back.

It all happened when he dropped the snakes :alien: jk I think :bulgy-eyes:

clearly the spider stance green reading isn't working

Short game ftw!

He's sharing the forgotten condo with Sergio

Clearly you're sharing the "I haven't been watching golf lately" condo

At end of 2011 his OWGR was 89. He is now 214. Not the biggest fall in the OWGR this year but I'd venture in the top 10.

Camilo is going low at Disney today. Let's see if he can put a good week together.

Camilo is going low at Disney today. Let's see if he can put a good week together.
Nice round of -6 today. He might need to keep it up to keep his card next year.

He signed a pretty major deal with Taylor Made. He's on almost every othr commercial during a golf telecast. He had to have made a pile of loot the last couple of years. Maybe he lost the desire.

Looks like he's going to miss out on qualifying for the PGA Tour in 2013 based on Q-school results today. Crazy to think that a couple of years ago, him and Anthony Kim were 2 of the big rising stars on the PGA Tour. I wonder if he'll go play the Web.com Tour next year or rely on sponsor invites with his reduced status via the 2012 money list for the PGA Tour.

Karma. So I guess he doesnt have an exemption for a multiple winner?

Looks like he's going to miss out on qualifying for the PGA Tour in 2013 based on Q-school results today. Crazy to think that a couple of years ago, him and Anthony Kim were 2 of the big rising stars on the PGA Tour. I wonder if he'll go play the Web.com Tour next year or rely on sponsor invites with his reduced status via the 2012 money list for the PGA Tour.
I saw on Twitter that he was in 33rd place at -15 at some point during his round. Wow...

He will be able to get enough invites to earn his card back I would think with decent play. I cannot see him going to the Web.com tour. We have seen it with Daly, Duval and others and these guys that still get noticed almost always find a way into events.

Back