What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up bringing my MC1.0 Staff Bag into the office so that I would have somewhere better to display it. Even doing that leaves me with 1 bag in the car, 3 in the garage, and 1 in the attic.

Picked up a g20 (should be called the master blaster), but now I may have to go back and buy another bag.

Picked up a g20 (should be called the master blaster), but now I may have to go back and buy another bag.

Nice buy, the G20 is awesome. How many bags do you own?

Bags are almost a bigger issue then irons. Bags take up way too much room. Ive seen Tracy looking at my two cart bags in the storage room and thinking aboot it. I have to distract her real quick before she ask what bag my clubs are in....
I have my Cart bag, Cleveland Staff Bag, a Nike stnad bag for when I walk and an Ogio stand bag for when my son plays.

What kind do you want...see above...haha

Nice buy, the G20 is awesome. How many bags do you own?

After the last bit of this thread I'm ashamed to say.....only two. I have been pondering a new one though, because I'd like a push cart and if I get a brand new cart it only makes sense to also get a brand new bag. Lol

After the last bit of this thread I'm ashamed to say.....only two. I have been pondering a new one though, because I'd like a push cart and if I get a brand new cart it only makes sense to also get a brand new bag. Lol

hahaha that's the spirit. Some serious bag ho'ing going on around here.

Bought a new shaft for the driver: Aldila NV ProtoPYPE.
Bought a dozen TM Womens Burner Gof balls for the fiance.

Golf ain't cheap when the better half is using your golf budget!

t_22656.jpg

Below in white:

xctmpjLdxsN.jpg

xctmpeMMpeD.jpg

xctmprTqOCF.jpg

My THP Epoch tees came in the mail today!

I got my THP Epoch tees in the mail yesterday. Next time out I'll use them, and intentionally leave one on at of the tee boxes, hoping to pique the curiousity of a future THPer.

I didn't enjoy typing my hoarded list, I didn't realize it was as long as it is.

Drivers: Wilson Pro Staff, Cobra Zl, TM R11, Ping G20, Callaway FT9
3wood: Cobra S2
Hybrid:Wilson Pro Staff, Adams V3, TM Rescue 11
Irons: Callaway X18, TM R11, Bridgestone J40
Wedges: W/S TW9 52/60 , Eidolon 54/58
Putters:Never Compromise NCX-Ray, N/C milled #9

Anybody want a driver?

I bought a new glove, a frogger towel, and a dozen callaway hex black tour balls... :)

I may have just added a new 3w to the hoarding stock:alien: Got an unbelievable price and couldn't turn it down. Blind9 is shipping it out today, so from Cali it probably won't be here till next week.

I may have just added a new 3w to the hoarding stock:alien: Got an unbelievable price and couldn't turn it down. Blind9 is shipping it out today, so from Cali it probably won't be here till next week.

Wtc? You need to pm me asap.

And what did you OEM, Dean?

I didn't enjoy typing my hoarded list, I didn't realize it was as long as it is.

Drivers: Wilson Pro Staff, Cobra Zl, TM R11, Ping G20, Callaway FT9
3wood: Cobra S2
Hybrid:Wilson Pro Staff, Adams V3, TM Rescue 11
Irons: Callaway X18, TM R11, Bridgestone J40
Wedges: W/S TW9 52/60 , Eidolon 54/58
Putters:Never Compromise NCX-Ray, N/C milled #9

Anybody want a driver?

Trade you the R11 for a box of TP5's?

Found this off of Craigslist for a steal.

S5001363.jpg

S5001366.jpg

Bought a used Callaway Razr Fit driver 10.5 stiff to have a face off with my Ping K15 driver. Seeing you guys' list of extra clubs/hoarding makes me feel all better about myself as I only have 1 extra set of old irons, 1 extra fw, 1 extra driver, 3 extra wedges, and 3 extra putters. I switch out the wedges and putters depending on the course I'm playing that day, so I'm not sure if they count. You guys are to golf club hoarding what Keith Richards was/is to substance abuse. The rest of us are rank amateurs.

Great find!

Thanks, it went right in my bag. It has a junky blue golfpride pistol grip on it that will need replaced. Searching for a Bettinardi midsize right now.

Cobra Pro CB irons. I've lusted after them forever, they were the only irons other then the Pro Combo's I really liked last time and it was far to sweet of a deal to pass up. Woot woot! Now only 2-3 weeks to get here...

Yesterday really (had to take the wife for dinner and say thank you) after she let me buy:
-Greg Norman Epic rain jacket.
-Epic Rain Chinos
-Clicgear GPS Holder

and this morning, a Garmin Approach G6 to go in the holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back