What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the GS and tested out a few shafts for my R9 then played 18

Is it the online-shop-that-must-not-be-named?

I actually just completed a completely easy and seamless transaction with them. I was so surprised.

Surprisingly enough, yes. But I was happy!
Good for you. They are on my crap list right now. Idiots at the store gave me an M3 headcover and said it stood for "Mashie 3W". I asked him if he was sure, he said "Yeah, the hybrids headcovers are all black." I asked him why the headcover for the 2 mashie hybrids I own are striped like the M3 one he gave me. He responded with an idiot look on his face. Then he finally said they were out and that he gave me a hybrid headcover. No sh*t, Sherlock.

Good for you. They are on my crap list right now. Idiots at the store gave me an M3 headcover and said it stood for "Mashie 3W". I asked him if he was sure, he said "Yeah, the hybrids headcovers are all black." I asked him why the headcover for the 2 mashie hybrids I own are striped like the M3 one he gave me. He responded with an idiot look on his face. Then he finally said they were out and that he gave me a hybrid headcover. No sh*t, Sherlock.

Sucks. They were on my crap list too, but I couldn't find that kind of deal anywhere else. I'd still definately prefer to buy from just about anywhere else.

Sucks. They were on my crap list too, but I couldn't find that kind of deal anywhere else. I'd still definately prefer to buy from just about anywhere else.
If I wouldnt have gotten such a great deal on some old clubs I took for trade in, I would have gotten mad. I feel we are even. The guy gave me $45 for an OLD Nike SQ 3W that looked like it had gone through a stump grinder, cant complain too much.

If I wouldnt have gotten such a great deal on some old clubs I took for trade in, I would have gotten mad. I feel we are even. The guy gave me $45 for an OLD Nike SQ 3W that looked like it had gone through a stump grinder, cant complain too much.

Yeah I've found Golfsmith to be good in some areas but just awful in others.

Yeah I've found Golfsmith to be good in some areas but just awful in others.

They all very so much too. One has great service and the next one sucks.

Well today I played a round with a friend and it was just as bad as the last 4. I really can not figure out what's happening. The best part was the geriatrics convention the course seemed to be holding today! :banghead:

I gave my girlfriend a lesson. I like teaching (but would never want to be a teaching pro) and working on my understanding of swing mechanics. She started swinging about a year ago but hasn't been able to keep it up due to work, moving etc. Ended up giving her a few things to focus on. Grip, rotating around her center and keeping her right elbow tight. Played 3 holes afterwards and with a 6-iron for all shots she got on the green on a 330 yard par 4 in four shots...with one that wasn't very good. Made me very happy to see her enjoy the game.

played chip and putt course shot +1 need to get more accurate with 110 and in not horrible but i should be much better.

Ordered some good deals from BudgetGolf.com.

Unboxed my new OGIO Chamber and transferred everything from my old bag to the new one. Posted a WITB pic in the appropriate thread. Can't wait to take it out for its maiden voyage later this week.

Took Ranger junior and his friend to the driving range ....watched enviously as I am on crutches ....and then helped them with some chipping practice

Went to the range today, hit my irons as good as I ever will. Still cannot get the longer clubs under control.

Played 9 holes, with a new ball (Callaway Hex Black) and a new 5-iron (RocketBallZ!)

Hit 3 buckets. I've really tuned in some of my distances and am loving rbzs. For me they are as consistent as anything I owned. Putted for a bit

Had golf practice. Played 6 holes of best ball. After dinner I played 3 more holes.

Went to the local driving range where Cleveland was having their demo day. Spent the next couple hours trying everything!!!

There is a hive of honeybees in a tree beside the 16th tee box. Instead of taking care of it over the winter, they waited until today to seal up the knot hole where they get in. So there were a lot of angry bees who were upset they couldn't get in their house. I hit the tee shot, then one came over and was buzzing me. I walked away, and it followed me. By this point I am about 30 feet in front of the tee box off to the left and the guy I am playing with looks at me like WTF! I tell him hurry up and hit and drive down and meet me! The dang bee chased me down the hill to the pond where you see the video of the snapping turtle in the wildlife thread! I got into the cart after the pond! haha

Met with the head golf coach about coming on as an assistant next year possibly. He's one more year and retired, could be a good thing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back