The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this should have its own thread, but a friend just texted me this link and all I can say is I want one.. Check it out!

http://bit.ly/J8E2zw

This is the launch monitor that Cleveland reps use out on tour. I also say TaylorMade reps at a demo day using this one. The only thing that it really doesn't tell you that would help out is path of the club and attack angle.

New TV and internet service! Wtc took me so long to make a change? It's amazing how we don't like to break up our routine. Also found out that work's upgrading me to the iPhone 4S. That's cool. I'm going to ask Siri all kinds of nasty stuff.

New TV and internet service! Wtc took me so long to make a change? It's amazing how we don't like to break up our routine. Also found out that work's upgrading me to the iPhone 4S. That's cool. I'm going to ask Siri all kinds of nasty stuff.

Which TV service? And when you talk dirté to Siri, please post screenshots.

What did you go with for service?

Which TV service? And when you talk dirté to Siri, please post screenshots.

We went w/ fiber optic Internet and TV service via AT&T dude. I already negotiated a monthly rate for 12 months, including ALL movie channels and ALL sports channels.

Oh yeah, for $59/per month. Dude, my connection is zipping. I love it.

We went w/ fiber optic Internet and TV service via AT&T dude. I already negotiated a monthly rate for 12 months, including ALL movie channels and ALL sports channels.

Very nice. Will have to check it out! $59/month is great.

Very nice. Will have to check it out! $59/month is great.

Um, yeah dude, for every channel and fiber optic internet. It's a freaking steal. I was paying that for my Verizon air card bro. I feel like I stole something. It's part of the reason why I emailed Blind9 about a Fybrid 3wood :beat-up:

TC that is a great deal, jeebus

FLTC cant be stopped. Look at him popping up in threads faster then we can freakin read them.

Wish I had that option around these parts.....I'm getting abused by the big C and have no options otherwise

Um, yeah dude, for every channel and fiber optic internet. It's a freaking steal. I was paying that for my Verizon air card bro. I feel like I stole something. It's part of the reason why I emailed Blind9 about a Fybrid 3wood :beat-up:

And WTC, it's not available in NJ.

ILEC_Map_OutofFootprint.gif

BOOOOOOOOO.

Wish I had that option around these parts.....I'm getting abused by the big C and have no options otherwise

shhh Comcast wants to build more datacenters

TC that is a great deal, jeebus

I'm in sales bro. I did a little prework, found out that AT&T techs can actually activate packages and discount and lock you in. I hit it off with the dude that did the installation and the rest is history. He gave me his cell #, told me that if I ever have a problem or if I need something to call him. He even gave me some codes I can plug in to get some "on demand" movies at no cost, LOL

FLTC cant be stopped. Look at him popping up in threads faster then we can freakin read them.

Got the kids to bed early, the kitchen cleaned, and a quiet house bro. I'm ready to light the keyboard up.

Move South boys.

Tomorrow is the day... Find out if we are expecting a boy or girl.

Nerves are driving me crazy right now.

Tomorrow is the day... Find out if we are expecting a boy or girl.

Nerves are driving me crazy right now.

Both are good. Relax.

Kevin

Congrats WE. I'm excited for ya.

Both are good. Relax.

Kevin

Not worries about boy /girl, I'm fine with either. My daughter is the beet thing that ever happened to me! I just hate tthe part where they look for any complications and things like that.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not worries about boy /girl, I'm fine with either. My daughter is the beet thing that ever happened to me! I just hate tthe part where they look for any complications and things like that.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Oh, sorry. That I understand.

Kevin

Congrats WE, I hate that part too, but I'm sure it will be just fine.

Thanks guys! Excited and nervous all at once.

Yeah dude congrats, hope all goes well tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back