The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Shaft availability is not an issue!! Zero special orders. My opinion at least.
I'not mad or anything, just like come on man, I"m jonesing for my driver and then these smelly Cleveland staffers jump us.

Hehehehe.

Kevin

534038_3681093026837_1260415410_3572966_93739957_n.jpg

Easy. Shaft availability is not an issue!! Zero special orders. My opinion at least.

I'not mad or anything, just like come on man, I"m jonesing for my driver and then these smelly Cleveland staffers jump us.

Cookie, there were "special" orders, even though all of the shafts will be Miyazaki. I'm pretty sure they didn't have my driver just sitting around ready to go, since it had a different shaft and grip from standard as well as 1/2 inch less than standard.

CB, you have to wait until Callaway goes through their LH stock, it's all set aside for Mickelson at first. Once they figure out that he doesn't want that head, you'll get your driver.

Cookie, there were "special" orders, even though all of the shafts will be Miyazaki. I'm pretty sure they didn't have my driver just sitting around ready to go, since it had a different shaft and grip from standard as well as 1/2 inch less than standard.

CB, you have to wait until Callaway goes through their LH stock, it's all set aside for Mickelson at first. Once they figure out that he doesn't want that head, you'll get your driver.
LOL, yes Ary you are very wise, we all had custom orders but these Cleveland guys seem like they are crazy fast at building golf clubs.

Makes sense. My post was eluding to them not having to wait for shafts to start the builds.

It's tournament sign up day in the Esox house. It's exciting and tense at the same time. Tough decisions have to be made.

Kevin

Cleveland staffers are getting their drivers before us Callaway staffers and we ordered ours before them! WTC??!?!?!?!

Haha solid rant. I need some FIT action

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thats okay, there is a lot of banter in the rant thread right now.

Thats okay, there is a lot of banter in the rant thread right now.
True, noticed that earlier and I just kept on with it.

There was a girl in my tour group today that looked a ton like the actress from the Hunger Games. 'Twas awesome. I hope we go to school together.

Anyway, the driver is a ML4 with the RIP Alpha Shaft. Great, great, great combo.
True, noticed that earlier and I just kept on with it.

There was a girl in my last tour group that looked a monkey.
There was a girl in my tour group today that looked a ton like the actress from the Hunger Games. 'Twas awesome. I hope we go to school together.

Yup. I met mine baboon at my family reunion. We are planning a June wedding.
Yeah they really grab your hips and go for gold in Alabama, dont they?

Alright guys, just answer: Yes or No?

I'll tell you what for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back