The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That IS brilliant. Wow!

I've heard of nurses doing the same thing when they are hungover and go in early for this. Brilliant that someone is capitalizing on something everyone needs after drinking!

The Magic Eraser thread. We can take pics of things we clean and talk about how awesome it is. Why didn't I get one of these sooner?
Magic Erasers are a must for Kid owners.
I discovered this woman in the eye doctor today while waiting and watching the FOOD network: http://www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/giada-de-laurentiis/index.html

HOT DAMN.
Giada is a hottie! Love watching her shows on Food Network, usually have to Mute it though.

Giada is smoking hot. I wouldn't touch half the food she makes but I watch anyway, cleavage ftw! Haha

Giada is smoking hot. I wouldn't touch half the food she makes but I watch anyway, cleavage ftw! Haha

I honestly think I'd cook anything she made if I could just stand in front of her and look at her all day.

You would not believe (or maybe you would) how hard it is to find a toy last made in 1987 and what you must pay for said toy once you find it.

I guess something 25 years old automatically becomes a "collectible".

You would not believe (or maybe you would) how hard it is to find a toy last made in 1987 and what you must pay for said toy once you find it.

I guess something 25 years old automatically becomes a "collectible".

Cookie, only you would take a discussion about a smoking hot woman hand feeding me cheesecake and turn it into toys.

Cookie, only you would take a discussion about a smoking hot woman hand feeding me cheesecake and turn it into toys.

LMAO, sorry bro! I did click the Food Network link, she is HAWT!

GP-Capri-010_s3x4_lg.jpg

You guys are crazy, she's not Hot hot, she's food network hot. Thats like the hot girl that surrounds herself with 3 full figured homely gals, get her away from her friends and all of a sudden she's not as good looking.

You guys are crazy, she's not Hot hot, she's food network hot. Thats like the hot girl that surrounds herself with 3 full figured homely gals, get her away from her friends and all of a sudden she's not as good looking.

Shut your mouth! She's hot hot to me.

bill Parcells is on espn now.....he looks like an oompa loompa

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Works for her every time though!

I love Giada, she's smoking.

Hah!

Entirely agree.

In the US, we call that Canadian hot.

So, I went to dinner with my parents and it was full of hilarity. We sat at the bar and were surrounded by a bunch of entertainment.

We had the group of old drunks on the corner of the bar talking about how nothing in life is better than 'hooters, beer, drugs, country music, and cowboy hats'. This conversation lasted a good while. One of them was drinking Old Milwaukee.

We had the lovely couple across the bar from us. Seemed very normal. Very harmless. Until the man told one of the waitresses, 'Hey..you have the hottest group of waitresses I've ever seen. You really should do a Rye's (name of restaurant) calendar'. And, of course, the woman completely agreed with him. He later said to one of the girls..'Seriously..you're the hottest group of girls around.'

Oh, god bless this area.

She's at least a Canadian 15 which is a strong 8 by US standards.

Doesn't apply to men, though. Canadian lumberjacks blow every US dude out of the water.

Did I just post that? Must have been the wine talking.

So, I went to dinner with my parents and it was full of hilarity. We sat at the bar and were surrounded by a bunch of entertainment.

We had the group of old drunks on the corner of the bar talking about how nothing in life is better than 'hooters, beer, drugs, country music, and cowboy hats'. This conversation lasted a good wild. One of them was drinking Old Milwaukee.

We had the lovely couple across the bar from us. Seemed very normal. Very harmless. Until the man told one of the waitresses, 'Hey..you have the hottest group of waitresses I've ever seen. You really should do a Rye's (name of restaurant) calendar'. And, of course, the woman completely agreed with him. He later said to one of the girls..'Seriously..you're the hottest group of girls around.'

Oh, god bless this area.

What do you expect when its snowing in April up there dude.

What do you expect when its snowing in April up there dude.

The problem he forgot to mention was that they did do a calendar, but it sent Big Ben into a rage so they had to stop selling it. Young girls left the state and parents locked up their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back