Mobile Bay LPGA Classic - Pictures

Wow no kiddin dude shes making that staff bag look dang good.

Yeah man. She likes the RXT's too. She played them last year. That staff bag is wicked.

Great pics, I really like the look of that course.

-1 for you not knowing those legs lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

LOL ... I sure hope to see them on TV a few times.

We will have a ton more pictures coming tomorrow as the rest of the players come in. Plus we have some surprises for everybody.

Are you guys allowed to take WITB pictures?

Ahhh yeah, Cookie likes surprises!!

TC, I believe I read somewhere that Sandra Gal is a six footer. Would that be to tall for you?

Kevin

Are you guys allowed to take WITB pictures?

Of course and definitely will tomorrow. A lot of the girls are just arriving so their clubs were getting worked on.

TC, I believe I read somewhere that Sandra Gal is a six footer. Would that be to tall for you?

Kevin

Erin's a 6-footer, but she doesn't golf like Sandra does.

Of course and definitely will tomorrow. A lot of the girls are just arriving so their clubs were getting worked on.

sweetness, I enjoy looking at the bags of the professionals. I probably bag perved more than I watched golf at the Masters.

sweetness, I enjoy looking at the bags of the professionals. I probably bag perved more than I watched golf at the Masters.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'd like to see Stacy Lewis rock it this week as well and I'm curious as to how Lexi will get on.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'd like to see Stacy Lewis rock it this week as well and I'm curious as to how Lexi will get on.

We saw Lexi a ton today, unfortunately, it was always when I was without my camera. I will try and get some shots of her tomorrow.

We saw Lexi a ton today, unfortunately, it was always when I was without my camera. I will try and get some shots of her tomorrow.

If any pictures of Brittany happen to sneak in there as well that'd be great too.

Question for you and JB: Did you find that the LPGA players tend to be more open to pictures/interviews/just having a chat for the fun of it then their male counter parts as a whole?

If any pictures of Brittany happen to sneak in there as well that'd be great too.

Question for you and JB: Did you find that the LPGA players tend to be more open to pictures/interviews/just having a chat for the fun of it then their male counter parts as a whole?

Not really. Although its hard for us because inside the ropes and walking the course with them, both sides seem open. We are also friendly outside of golf with a few of the girls on tour, so others tend to know us a bit more. There are ones on both tours that stay to themselves.

Not really. Although its hard for us because inside the ropes and walking the course with them, both sides seem open. We are also friendly outside of golf with a few of the girls on tour, so others tend to know us a bit more. There are ones on both tours that stay to themselves.
You just need to work on your Korean thats all. lol
I have to say I've gotten to really start enjoying watching the LPGA. Looking forward to the coverage all week and watching the event.

You just need to work on your Korean thats all. lol
I have to say I've gotten to really start enjoying watching the LPGA. Looking forward to the coverage all week and watching the event.

You write "lol", but there is a piece to that. Some of the players have their "people" (family) with them and they do not like any media talking with them. Or they do not speak the language well.

Fair enough.

Maybe it's just because of the relationship that THP or elsewhere has with many of the LPGA gal's but the coverage sometimes just seems so much more positive and interactive. Alternatively that could simply be my bias there as good LPGA coverage is sometimes hard to get so I tend to pay more attention when THP gets out there.

Sandra Gal. That is all. I could look at her for days.

Any pictures of Azahara Munoz or Ryann O'Toole? These 2 are my LPGA golf crushes. Any pictures would be AMAZING.

You write "lol", but there is a piece to that. Some of the players have their "people" (family) with them and they do not like any media talking with them. Or they do not speak the language well.
I figured that would be the case with some but I have been impressed with the english I have heard some of them speak in interviews. I can imagine there are a lot of cultural issues when dealing with a lot of the Korean ladies and it must be much more difficult than dealing with the American and European players.

Sandra Gal. That is all. I could look at her for days.

Any pictures of Azahara Munoz or Ryann O'Toole? These 2 are my LPGA golf crushes. Any pictures would be AMAZING.

They have not arrived as of yet.

63a87c59-f1e4-73bd.jpg

Is this the women's staff bag by Bridgestone or is it just a new staffer.
Her swing is pretty pure!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Enjoyed them and can't wait for more!

Awesome pics. GG!

Another member of the Sandra Gal crush club here, best legs in golf!

Back