Tour Van in Mobile for LPGA Classic

They were flighting it lower for that reason. Most of the girls can play it low or high without much effort. By the afternoon, the wind died down a bit and we were out their with Moira and she was testing out new FW woods without much wind struggle.

Yeah, I figured that's what they would do. I had to do the same as well. Glad to hear the wind stopped though. Thanks for the info.

It's freezing out here today! There are a few brave women who are out on the range right now, but I have a feeling many will wait until it warms up a bit.

GG go give Michelle Wie some putting lessons I wanna see her win.

It's freezing out here today! There are a few brave women who are out on the range right now, but I have a feeling many will wait until it warms up a bit.
57* down here this morning! I was looking for frost on the ground.

I really really want to go to an LPGA event one day! Can't wait to see more coverage.

Carpool to Prattville!!! The Navistar is really a nice place to go see the ladies. It's a great course! Let's do it!

Carpool to Prattville!!! The Navistar is really a nice place to go see the ladies. It's a great course! Let's do it!

When is this tournament Sean? We might need to make it happen. There use to be an LPGA tournament at Eagles Landing which is just south of Atlanta. Not sure if that stop is still on there schedule?

When is this tournament Sean? We might need to make it happen. There use to be an LPGA tournament at Eagles Landing which is just south of Atlanta. Not sure if that stop is still on there schedule?
Sept 17-23. Admission is free. They had donation boxes on every hole for The Wounded Warrior Project. Awesome day; left early, watched the final round, hit an Edwin Watts on the way home.

We could learn a lot from watching the LPGA'ers swings. Many of them are text book.

Just walked some holes with a few of the girls and have some videos coming up later on that and we have HUNDREDS of pics from today that will go up in the picture thread later as well.

Sweet. Lots of pics is very good.

Looking forward to it JB. Also looks like the Golf Channel is giving us a good bit of ladies coverage early afternoon both Thursday and Friday, I will definitely be tuned in!

Just checked in on the ladies leaderboard and one of THP's favorite, Kris Tamulis, is -2 through 12 and only 2 out of the lead!!

Ladies are also on the Golf Channel right now with live coverage.

I'm watching round 2 coverage right now, this course looks really nice, would love to get down there someday. Also a good mix of players at the top of the leaderboard.

Ryan O'Toole -2 today and -4, only 4 back. Hard to not cheer for her after watching her on Big Break.

Moira is playing some good golf. Finished the day solid and going to make a run this weekend I have a feeling.

I love seeing the ladies that support THP do well. It may be obvious, but just the involvement I see from them to THP really makes me pull for them and check up on them. I dont know how long Paige hung out with you guys, but these girls just make it so obvious how easy it is for players to show SOME involvement with the fans.

The newer members need to check out the thread from last year when JB & Hawk took on the girls of the LPGA. Awesome thread.

Moira is playing some good golf. Finished the day solid and going to make a run this weekend I have a feeling.

4 back of Lewis and only 3 between her and the leader. She's in a good spot headed for the weekend. I want to see her scoop the ball up with that ghost putter on TV

I love seeing the ladies that support THP do well. It may be obvious, but just the involvement I see from them to THP really makes me pull for them and check up on them. I dont know how long Paige hung out with you guys, but these girls just make it so obvious how easy it is for players to show SOME involvement with the fans.

The newer members need to check out the thread from last year when JB & Hawk took on the girls of the LPGA. Awesome thread.

We got blasted.

4 back of Lewis and only 3 between her and the leader. She's in a good spot headed for the weekend. I want to see her scoop the ball up with that ghost putter on TV

She made a putter switch this week to the Daytona model of the Ghost putter. Still belly length. Then she added weight to it to improve the balance. I dont think she gets to many gimmes on the LPGA...hehe

We got blasted.

She made a putter switch this week to the Daytona model of the Ghost putter. Still belly length. Then she added weight to it to improve the balance. I dont think she gets to many gimmes on the LPGA...hehe

I'd give her everything inside 10'. I'd also just let her drop the ball in the middle of the fairway, it's usually where it ended up haha

Back