Show your new clubs thread

New Dymo driver and 3 wood... I also got a putter forgot to take pictures I will asap you can kinda see it in the middle picture. Forgive me for the messy house all the practice golf balls are from my son hitting them around the house :beat-up:

100_1057.jpg

Hey! You have your bag organized like mine! Can't stand having a disorganized bag.

Also though its not an issue to some, the headcover for the Launcher is a pain to take on and off...on the plus side the Launcher doesnt sound as ridiculus as some of the other Cleveland drivers out there...very nice sound to it.

Also though its not an issue to some, the headcover for the Launcher is a pain to take on and off...on the plus side the Launcher doesnt sound as ridiculus as some of the other Cleveland drivers out there...very nice sound to it.

I love the looks to the Launcher headcover, it's really sick!

I love the looks to the Launcher headcover, it's really sick!

Hey, don't bother posting a pic of your putter, just take mine from the putter thread and mirror them haha.

Hey, don't bother posting a pic of your putter, just take mine from the putter thread and mirror them haha.

LOL. You man make it so you can use it and stand on the proper side of the ball? Just kidding. I'm about to take my pictures actually, but I have to use my phone.

Have we seen your R9 yet 907? If so, sorry, and point me to the post!

We want them up three days ago!

I don't see anything yet!

LOL 907! I am going to bed anyway so I gotta wait about 9 hours and 10 minutes 'til I get to work!

Here they are, pictures of my new gear. I couldn't find the cord that hooks up my camera and computer, so I had to take the pictures with my iPhone, sorry about the picture quality.

Here's the R9, 9.5* Stiff. I may check out some XS shafts, this one feels a bit soft.

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Here's the 3 wood. I only took pictures of the 3 wood because the 5 wood is the same, just different lofts.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Here's my putter. Odyssey White Hot XG #9 (you can see my new Puma shirt in the first picture)

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Hit up another round and a lengthy range session and im even more impressed with the Niblick and the Launcher driver.
Took me a bit to get used to the longer shaft length on the Launcher...really liking the results im getting with it now.

these arent really new, they're actually old, but they've never been used/hit/shafted. this is a set of forged Top Flite Custom Made iron heads from the mid 80's i have that i plan on shafting one of these days. they are gorgeous with gold and black paintfill. this model (Custom Made) is the same model that Lee Trevino used back in the mid 80's. one of these days i will get them shafted.

3363502679_af95087c4d.jpg

3364323598_e9582ebc45.jpg

Sweet headcover. I really want to get this one:
i-serpent-blade.jpg

these arent really new, they're actually old, but they've never been used/hit/shafted. this is a set of forged Top Flite Custom Made iron heads from the mid 80's i have that i plan on shafting one of these days. they are gorgeous with gold and black paintfill. this model (Custom Made) is the same model that Lee Trevino used back in the mid 80's. one of these days i will get them shafted.

Wow. Those are so shiny, old school. Do you plan on ever hitting them?

Here they are, pictures of my new gear. I couldn't find the cord that hooks up my camera and computer, so I had to take the pictures with my iPhone, sorry about the picture quality.

Here's my putter. Odyssey White Hot XG #9 (you can see my new Puma shirt in the first picture)

IMG_0162.jpg

Damn you I want that shirt.

rocketsauce those are very sharp looking...what sort of shafts you thinking on those?

Damn you I want that shirt.

Yeah. It's a sick shirt.

Dent do you see the Taco Bell bag to the left of the shirt? :banana:

Haha Niice!!! I had taco bell the other day too. What did you get :D?

3 quesadilla's, 3 soft tacos, large Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

3 quesadilla's, 3 soft tacos, large Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

haha, I used to get Baja Blast because Taco Bell was the only place you could get it...

but then I realized that the following are better:

Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew Code Red
Mountain Dew LiveWire
Mountain Dew Voltage
Coca-Cola
Vanilla Coke
Pepsi
Wild Cherry Pepsi
Cherry Coke

...you see where I am going.

I'm addicted to soda...