What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Idol and The Mentalist.

The Idol vote-off show. Back after.

The Idol vote-off show. Back after.

We watched it too. How many times will we hear "You will be eliminated unless the judges choose to save you"? It got old just after last night. I don't think I can handle too many more weeks of that. Is Ryan's 15 minutes up yet?? :at-wits-end:

Every week. Problem with the way that is set up is it still wouldn't have saved Daughtry (he got to the final four and this is only supposed to work til the final 5).

Every week. Problem with the way that is set up is it still wouldn't have saved Daughtry (he got to the final four and this is only supposed to work til the final 5).

Well that is stupid. I don't remember hearing Secrest mention that little tid bit.

http://tv.msn.com/american-idol/top-13-results/

Taking a cue from the French version of "American Idol," producers have decided to introduce the Judges Save, a new rule that allows the panel to save one contestant from elimination. The rule does, however, entail some stipulations: the Save may be invoked only once until the top 5; the decision must be unanimous among the judges; and the week the Save is used, nobody goes home, but two are sent packing the next week. Citing previous contestants Michael Johns, Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry, Simon Cowell explained that Judges Save is intended to ensure the strongest remain in the competition.

What exactly is the French version? Do all the contestants run away from competition?

Venezuela vs. Puerto Rico. Its been a good game so far, the crowd is going nuts.

Tavistock Cup (in non-HD HD. Booo.)

The Kid just turned off the history channel. If he's not careful, he might learn something.

TK watches the History Channel? Wow... impressive.

They have some amazingly cheesy stuff. He likes ancient battle re-enactments.

American Idol. It's music of the Grand Ole Opry week (kinda early for country, they usually wait til the top 6 or 7). Then maybe The Mentalist after Idol is over.

Have fun kids, play nice!

American Idol. It's music of the Grand Ole Opry week (kinda early for country, they usually wait til the top 6 or 7). Then maybe The Mentalist after Idol is over.

Have fun kids, play nice!

Yeah my parents are watching the same thing, I'm just listening in on the cheering. Stopped watching American Idol after the 3rd season. It gets repetitive after a while

Drake & Josh, but not by choice.

Oh shoot--House is on. Not so sure this is appropriate for a fifth grader, but The Kid loves it.

Oh shoot--House is on. Not so sure this is appropriate for a fifth grader, but The Kid loves it.

TK's got good taste, I love House, and so does my whole family! We've got every season on DVD

But I just flipped to NHL, Philly versus Detroit. I'm rooting for Philly. Up 1-0 at the beginning of the 2nd.

Drake and Josh is a fantastic show. Pretty funny at times too.

It's alright, but I've seen just about every episode.

Kinda hard not to.

Not so sure this episode is quite the thing for a fifth grader, but at least he's disgusted rather than fascinated.

Tavistock Cup

Kinda hard not to.

Not so sure this episode is quite the thing for a fifth grader, but at least he's disgusted rather than fascinated.

Which episode is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back