Wedges: Titlest Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom

elchene WITB

elchene WITB

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

I love the paintfill on the irons. And love the IOmic grip, I gotta get one for my #9.

Thanks! The Iomic is such a great grip, real durable and nice and soft. I love all the color choices as well.

Thanks! The Iomic is such a great grip, real durable and nice and soft. I love all the color choices as well.

I had one on my last gamer, but my mom stole the putter :sad:

hey you made it! good to see you here! trust me, you will love this site

how do u like the 32's elchene? i play them and love them. so buttery haha. im also planning on getting an odyssey 9, not sure if it will be the black series tho. and welcome to the sight, its full of fun and adventure. u will love it :banana:

how do u like the 32's elchene? i play them and love them. so buttery haha. im also planning on getting an odyssey 9, not sure if it will be the black series tho. and welcome to the sight site, its full of fun and adventure. u will love it :banana:

Fixed it for ya!

But to give some insight, I personally don't like Mizuno irons, something about them doesn't feel right to me.

Edit my bag:

New Driver

Callaway FT-iQ Tour 9.5* - Reg Fubuki shaft

Edit my bag:

New Driver

Nice, I didn't get to this the iQ, but it looks really slick.

TCC I thought your swing speed was like 110+? Wouldn't that warrant at least a stiff, if not an X?

Edit my bag:

New Driver

thats hopefully my next driver and shaft too. although im hitting the ft-i so good still, theres really no need to get a new driver at this time even though i want one

Nice, I didn't get to this the iQ, but it looks really slick.

TCC I thought your swing speed was like 110+? Wouldn't that warrant at least a stiff, if not an X?

Yeah, but thats a 300 dollar shaft in that club so my dad is lettin me pull it. I can still use a reg, just need to control it more.

Yeah, but thats a 300 dollar shaft in that club so my dad is lettin me pull it. I can still use a reg, just need to control it more.

You must be dialing back way back!

Not really, i haven't clocked it but my SS has prob gone from 1117-120 to about 105, so im still getting about 300+ with my drives. But the shaft bends so much it looks like im gunna snap it.

Not really, i haven't clocked it but my SS has prob gone from 1117-120 to about 105, so im still getting about 300+ with my drives. But the shaft bends so much it looks like im gunna snap it.

I'm not doubting you at all, I believe you have that swing speed. But what I'm curious about is, with that high of a swing speed you wouldn't get any consistency because the shaft would flex consistently.

Yeah thats the problem, but i still hit a 270 hybrid so if theres ever a tight hole where i wouldnt want to play the driver i can just hit my hybrid. The club has actually been vwery straight for me so far. 4 rounds everytime i hit it it was right down the pipe, so i dont think its gunna be too much of a problem.

Yeah thats the problem, but i still hit a 270 hybrid so if theres ever a tight hole where i wouldnt want to play the driver i can just hit my hybrid. The club has actually been vwery straight for me so far. 4 rounds everytime i hit it it was right down the pipe, so i dont think its gunna be too much of a problem.

Okay. That clears it up. Why didn't you at least get a stiff shaft?

Back