What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gives you Hell describes my feelings right now, EXTREMELY well.

I don't even understand the song. I can understand what he is saying, I just don't get it.

He broke up with a girl, and when she sees him he hopes it makes her mad or sad?

I don't even understand the song. I can understand what he is saying, I just don't get it.

He broke up with a girl, and when she sees him he hopes it makes her mad or sad?

Exactly. Girl screwed him over, he's done with her, when ever she sees him or hears that song she gets hurt.

last five played on the ol' Itunes

Sally MacLeannane- The Pogues
Powderfinger- Neil Young
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man- Prince
Afterburner- BORIS
Leg Of Lamb- Queens of the Stone Age

last five played on the ol' Itunes

Sally MacLeannane- The Pogues
I dont know if its just me, but that song always reminds me of pirate music. Not like there is anything wrong with pirate music, in fact I think we need more pirate rock.

"If Sancho knows whats good for him he best go run and hide, daddy's got a new .45,
And I wont think twice to stick that bell straight down sancho's throat,
Believe me when i say that ive got something for his punk-ass"

I love sublime. Listened to just about everysong they have ever made today.

I dont know if its just me, but that song always reminds me of pirate music. Not like there is anything wrong with pirate music, in fact I think we need more pirate rock.

lets start a band
im sure you arent the only one hankering for some great pirate rock

Incubus

Can you buy pirate rock anywhere, or only at a pirate store?

Paper Trail- TI

lets start a band
im sure you arent the only one hankering for some great pirate rock

Sounds like a plan. Ill have to think of a name. My stage name for my imaginary glam rock band was always " Dusty Denim".

"8th of November" - Big and Rich

"The Pill" - Loretta Lynn

last five

Fight This Generation- Pavement
Aint No God In Mexico- Waylon Jennings
Sloop John B- Beach Boys
Bad Liver And A Broken Heart- Tom Waits
Pi Alpha Nu- S.O.D.

Sloop John B- Beach Boys

This is my favorite Beach Boys song. I have no idea what the hell they are singing about, but something about a ship, corn and grits. Its almost better than Kenny Rogers attempt at phscyadelic rock with "check on my condition my condition was in."

The Offspring. Really cool band, great music.

This is my favorite Beach Boys song. I have no idea what the hell they are singing about, but something about a ship, corn and grits. Its almost better than Kenny Rogers attempt at phscyadelic rock with "check on my condition my condition was in."

I prefer Kokomo; it's just so light and bouncy. And besides, who sings about Indiana

Spoiler
Okay, there was that awful prison escape song, but that doesn't count.

Swagga Like Us- Jay-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back