Zurich Classic of New Orleans Thread (Spoilers)

Gotcha, I read your post differently.
Settle down Auburn grad. you guys get all fired up when people come after your boys don't you? Well Cam Newton sucks.

Watch it breezey!! Lol @ the Dufner homers. They're walking a fine line of going down Tiger homers' paths.

Watch it breezey!! Lol @ the Dufner homers. They're walking a fine line of going down Tiger homers' paths.
LOL, I was waiting for you after that comment.

Settle down Auburn grad. you guys get all fired up when people come after your boys don't you? Well Cam Newton sucks.
Yes, we do. No, he doesnt.

Yeah, those two guys are pretty similar arent they? I know you cant stand him, but having spent time around him in a non-golf environment, he was a good dude. Very laid back and a cool guy to talk to.

Yes, we do. No, he doesnt.

Yeah, those two guys are pretty similar arent they? I know you cant stand him, but having spent time around him in a non-golf environment, he was a good dude. Very laid back and a cool guy to talk to.
LOL, WE you're funny.

50 points for me today...thanks to Bubba deciding to show up.

Right now I have players in 1st, 3rd and 5th

Well, I'm glad he was nice around you war. I hope he shats himself tomorrow.

Well, I'm glad he was nice around you war. I hope he shats himself tomorrow.
Dude, you know he will. He has already played his 3 good rounds, tomorrow he will implode. I hope im wrong, but based on every tournament he has ever played in, he will blow it.

Dude, you know he will. He has already played his 3 good rounds, tomorrow he will implode. I hope im wrong, but based on every tournament he has ever played in, he will blow it.

Nope. He rights the ship tomorrow bro and gets it done.

he can't win. auburn always has trouble in geaux tigers country

Getting ready to head out to the Zurich. Will Dufner get his first win today?

4257618d-708c-fb6d.jpg

Today is going to be a great day!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

sweet, I'm cheering for my Canadian boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a Canadian in the final group... Hmmmm. I wonder if he'll catch the waggler?

I'm rooting for Sligo in the final group

Overton with -7 and Brendan Dijon mustard with -6. I should have -38 points already.

Dufners paired with a Canadian.

Oh I watch golf on TV all the time... It's a requirement in my house. Sports central here :)

And I like Dufner, I always root for him. I think right now bubba and Dufner are my favorite male players, though Jimenez (cigar smoking, ponytail guy) makes me grin.

Back