Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

Dang. I thought I only had until midnight. I would have tried again tomorrow. I worked for a couple of hours trying to figure out how to get the pic off my ancient cell phone. Finally was able to download a program from MS that enabled the computer and phone to talk to one another. In the end the picture didn't come out as well as I had hoped. But, at least I was able to get an entry in. Thanks to THP and Callaway for another great contest. Here is my entry. I see sanogram beat me to it with a great pic on the same theme. Nice going man. I liked it.

006.jpg
[/IMG]

I see we are posting our pics, well this was my entry.

IMG_0524.jpg

Just remember that captions don't matter in this. Just the picture.

Rats! My picture needs a caption (haven't sent it yet -- need daylight tomorrow).

Oh well, maybe they'll feature some of these in one of their add campaigns. Would be great if they did that, like the amateur superbowl commercials.

(Oh, am I permitted to write "SuperBowl" here, or can I only write "The Big Game?")

...I snapped this photo right before he went into the water with my ball still in his mouth!!

That would have topped Tiger's Nike teetering on the edge of the hole, for cosmic convergence!

Dang! From reading the original post I totally thought we had to be in the picuture with the ball. I had the best idea but I wouldn't have been able to be in the pic and there's no way I can make it happen with one day left. Oh well, I'll come up with something.

Well I think I thought of something. Time to go buy prop's tomorrow haha

Callaway_and_Harley.jpg

Here is mine....it's pretty lame, but at least I didn't do a bird's nest....LOL

Callawaysharpshooter2.jpg

Nice one TBT!

My Callaway contest pics

My Callaway contest pics

Here was my entry to this contest. You couldn't see the Callaway logo very clearly on my iphone pics..... but I gave it a try anyway.
This 4 ft. alligator was right off the cart path today.

View attachment 4386View attachment 4387

Today is the final day to get your winning photo in for judging

Good luck everyone!!

Some solid entries from those that have shared so far. Well done gents.

Now I'm starting to rethink my entry. It wasn't illegal and didn't have a hot woman in it. I don't stand a chance.

Well, you and I are in the same boat, at least we can give everyone props for their awesomeness in this contest.

Great entries everyone. Makes mine look average.

formerly butters35

Mine certainly looks average compared to the others, but I like it.

100_0903.jpg

The first one is on the instrument panel and the second one is in the air intake of our school's homebuilt helicopter. Now I have to decide which one to submit.

Submitting my photo after lunch!!!

I tried to take it in the strangest place like the instructions said. And what is more strange than Titanoboa. The biggest snake to ever grace earth. 40' long and ate crocs as you can see in the pic.
Boa.jpg

ew! Gross!

HAHA! Don't worry TC, I like TRich but I will not be photographing the Cleveland Browns.

JB/GG; Mind if we post up pics that we didnt submit?

Back