Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Nice video, breeze. You Canadians call rubber bands, elastic bands?

Breezy, the wind isn't your nemesis...backlighting is! Lol. I could definitely see your beautiful Bubba Watson esque hair, though. :alien:
Ya, that sucks but it is what it is.
Nice video, breeze. You Canadians call rubber bands, elastic bands?
I guess so, I do at least. They are elastic bands.

Nice video CB - I see that we use the same lighting hahaha.

Beautiful pictures too CB

Nice unboxing video CB, I love seeing everyone else open their woods. Its almost as exciting as when I opened mine for the first time. ALMOST

Nice unboxing video CB, I love seeing everyone else open their woods. Its almost as exciting as when I opened mine for the first time. ALMOST

I agree. Oh wait. I still haven't got mine yet hahahahah!

I was afraid I got my first sky mark on the driver after 54 holes (probably 34 drives). #18 hit a sky high ball, but no mark. Whew.

The big brown truck finally showed up in my driveway at about 6pm tonight!

Here is my unboxing video....probably not going to be able to go hit them until Friday.

Huge thank you to THP and Callaway Golf!!

Nice unboxing there Breezy....love the little hydroponic garden in the window :D

These headcovers garner a lot of attention! I'm not sure how many people have asked to see these clubs in three rounds.

Yo Breezey, nice clubs bro! Digging your driver combo!

TBT nice video brother glad your Callaway Razr Fits arrived

Great looking weapons guys!

Breeze and Tim very nice unboxing videos guys, can't wait to hear your thoughts on those amazing clubs.

P.s i'm still waiting on mine :angry:

Nice video TBT!!

Rumourhas it there is a brown box waiting for me at home. Just gotta get through the next 5 hours at work now :bulgy-eyes:

Rumourhas it there is a brown box waiting for me at home. Just gotta get through the next 5 hours at work now :bulgy-eyes:

I hope so man!! I hope mine is there too!!

I'm torn about them.....really like the cover for the 3w but not sure about the driver head cover. just looks overly flat or something

These headcovers garner a lot of attention! I'm not sure how many people have asked to see these clubs in three rounds.

I really liked the driver headcover. Very easy to get on and off and I love how long the sock part is. It really helps protect the shaft.

I'm torn about them.....really like the cover for the 3w but not sure about the driver head cover. just looks overly flat or something

Is it easy to get on and off? Sufficient protection?

Is it easy to get on and off? Sufficient protection?

I really like them, easy to get off and on, looks really good and protects well down the shaft.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Video is uploading as we speak but here is some snaps to keep ye happy !!!

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

I am currently playing with a RAZR fit to see if I want to replace my Cleveland Classic. So far, the results are about what I expected: The Fit is plenty long, although I don't hit any of the enormous bombs I was hitting with the Classic. However, I don't hit many bad shots with the Fit, either, while my Classic was good for 1 or 2 big push slices per round. 2 rounds with the fit, and I have only hit 1 ugly drive so far (a big pull hook).

I am also starting to get the synergy that comes from having a driver that fits your swing: Since I'm not afraid of bad shots, I am starting to swing a little bigger and faster. Today I had 2 drives over 270, and 5 more that were over 250 (these were all GPS measured). Pretty good for a guy who was averaging about 235 off the tee last year. Like I said, I'm not seeing the big 290+ bombs I sometimes get from the Classic, but the ball is going where I'm aiming.

I have my Fit set up in the open position, with the 2 gram weight in the toe, for more draw. That seems kind of counter-intuitive, but with this setting I am able to work the ball left or right as needed. When I had the face in the straight setting, I had trouble hitting controlled fades.

Back