The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN has always had some of the best commercials - so many come to mind right away.

Favorite might be one of the simplest though - the New Jersey Devils mascot in the elevator commercial.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA Ive never seen that before!!
[video=youtube;ksTnfz-F8KE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTnfz-F8KE[/video]

Well, I like tofu, especially in my curry or my pad thai. It's delicious. I also played hide the tip with that Denham girl back in high school. She was a vegan. Like cookie, LOL

her sister had huge boobies and I always wanted to give her the motorboat. she liked salads

Remember back in the 80's (minus the music and clothes) when power lunches with martinis and beer were more prevalent? Nowadays there's little time for lunch because ecveryone is so busy so you need to either bring lunch or grab quick food. 90 minute lunches need to be supported which allows for more casual dining along with a drink or two.

Thank you and God bless the United States of America

Well, drinking in the 80's was a bit before my time, but I am all for this idea. And to show my support, I will have a glass of whiskey at noon today.

Remember back in the 80's (minus the music and clothes) when power lunches with martinis and beer were more prevalent? Nowadays there's little time for lunch because ecveryone is so busy so you need to either bring lunch or grab quick food. 90 minute lunches need to be supported which allows for more casual dining along with a drink or two.

Thank you and God bless the United States of America

I once had a solo in a team meeting, when I told my boss it would make more sense for me to get drunk and walk to work. I justified it. It would be cheaper given the price of fuel, I'd turn up in a better mood and I'm generally a nicer person after a few beers. He didn't go for it. His loss.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA Ive never seen that before!!
[video=youtube;ksTnfz-F8KE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTnfz-F8KE[/video]

Haha, YES! So simple, so short, but it's just wonderful. I love it.

her sister had huge boobies and I always wanted to give her the motorboat. she liked salads

Brookhouse wasn't afraid to rev the motorboat in our guest room was he?

true that! You left a used condom in a sock

I like it Doug!

Well, drinking in the 80's was a bit before my time, but I am all for this idea. And to show my support, I will have a glass of whiskey at noon today.

Out of the box thinking....nice

I once had a solo in a team meeting, when I told my boss it would make more sense for me to get drunk and walk to work. I justified it. It would be cheaper given the price of fuel, I'd turn up in a better mood and I'm generally a nicer person after a few beers. He didn't go for it. His loss.

:popcorn:

And dad found it!!! Classy!

I remember his face...he reaches in the sock, pulls it out, tosses it rather quickly and has this look of Oh hell.

worst part is...it was from Lauren, her face wasnt cute at all. I think her mom hit her with a frying pan

Lets remember to keep it clean guys. Thanks.

I remember his face...he reaches in the sock, pulls it out, tosses it rather quickly and has this look of Oh hell.

worst part is...it was from Lauren, her face wasnt cute at all. I think her mom hit her with a frying pan

But her body was tight. That's all I cared about.

I want this week to be over. I am sleep deprived and have been half a country away from my clubs for 4 days. I also have to work late tonight. At least I get to go to Quail Hollow tomorrow, but that means that I won't be playing golf till after church on Sunday.

Wow. I just felt like I went through some Calloway high school days. HAHA

Jacqui got two birdies yesterday!

She was driving to work, and she said two birds were flying in low, went up when her truck got to them and then came back around to the drivers side and went under the truck. She looked in the rear view and all she saw was a mass of feathers poofing into the air. She said the guy behind her went by and he looked at her like WTF just happened!

After a nice 18 hours of cancellations and delays I finally made it home. Yay.

Posted via taptalk

After a nice 18 hours of cancellations and delays I finally made it home. Yay.

Posted via taptalk

Wow! Thank gawd dude. I've missed your Cleveland homerism with me.

Im trying to get homered up right now but our course appears to be under water. Wtf happened here.

Posted via taptalk

Im trying to get homered up right now but our course appears to be under water. Wtf happened here.

Posted via taptalk

Toilets overflowed.

Sure seems to be a lot of Ping stuff going up in the Marketplace, wonder why? :devil:

Posted via taptalk

We had over 3" of rain the last 72 hours. More is coming.

I'm not even Mexican. But I'm gonna get freakin' hammered like one tomorrow! I love Cinco de Mayo.

I'm not even Mexican. But I'm gonna get freakin' hammered like one tomorrow! I love Cinco de Mayo.

I have a high school class reunion tomorrow night. I am going to start off with a scotch at the preparty. But I am sure the Margarita's will follow shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back