Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

Holy Crapola. Did anybody hear the Nick Watney interview? That guy makes paint drying (Jason Dufner) seem interesting. "Its ummm going pretty well ummm, im hitting the ball good ummmm and maybe I can be here more ummmm".

He did better than I would've.
"I'm winning..."?!?!?! "I think I just soiled myself; I'll be right back".

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

And he always has that look of utter bewilderment. Like he really has no idea where or who he is.

Based on all the rest outside of Rory, I think it comes with the sponsorship. Or so it seems. :D

Dude, all you want to see is great golf.
Great golf will be played on Sunday at this event, I promise.

Yes but I had such high hopes for a tiger autograph! I almost typed that with a straight face.

Holy crap Mickelson just hit a gorgeous wedge shot from I don't even know, what 60 yards? Came in fast and stopped on a dime a foot and a half from the hole.

Holy crap Mickelson just hit a gorgeous wedge shot from I don't even know, what 60 yards? Came in fast and stopped on a dime a foot and a half from the hole.

Bones kept everyone in their place on that one haha.

Anyone surprised about Tiger possible not making the cut? This thread will be pretty quiet this weekend I bet

And, there goes Fowler with his normal implosion. God help me. Rickie just wrecks my anxiety issues.

Anyone surprised about Tiger possible not making the cut? This thread will be pretty quiet this weekend I bet
Not really, his frustration level at the Masters was way over the top. After seeing that, I don't expect much from him this year.

Holy crap, Lee Westwood might be the worst putter on tour. How a guy can be this good tee to green and be so bad on and around the green is scary. He just missed an 8 foot left to right putt by 4 feet to the left.

Holy crap, Lee Westwood might be the worst putter on tour. How a guy can be this good tee to green and be so bad on and around the green is scary. He just missed an 8 foot left to right putt by 4 feet to the left.

You didn't see Bradley 4 putt? from within 7 feet..talk about ouch

Dude watney is a pot smoking rapper. He is a great golfer but I would venture to bet bis wonderlich score would be somewhere in morris Claiborne's neighborhood.

Jonas Blixt and Jeff Overton are carrying my squad

You didn't see Bradley 4 putt? from within 7 feet..talk about ouch

Bradley is notoriously a great putter. Lee has been awful for over a year.

Lee's breaking my heart. Dude really cannot putt. That must be frustrating. He's going to hang out with Tiger this weekend.

Lee's breaking my heart. Dude really cannot putt. That must be frustrating. He's going to hang out with Tiger this weekend.

Yep. It sucks, I literally yelled "oh lee" when he sent that last one left. He's rebuilt his game so well that it makes no sense why he putts like turd.

--
Tapatalk2

Yep. It sucks, I literally yelled "oh lee" when he sent that last one left. He's rebuilt his game so well that it makes no sense why he putts like turd.

--
Tapatalk2

I don't get it either. He needs to consult a putting guru or something.

LEE!!! Gets that birdie and back to even.

Looks like lee is going to the bench. Get a Nome already Lee.

Looks like Rory S is blowing up.

Lee looks to be in. Phil needs the 2 putt to be in. Of course Phil just blew his 1st putt by the hole by 4 feet.

So what's with Lee's putting stroke? That one was good. I haven't watched today, but does he jab them, or what?

Kevin

And there you go. That was a nice stroke.

Kevin
Yep, now lets hope he can just bring in a par. C'mon Lee, I'm still benching him for Mahan though.

Back