Red/Black Multi Compound

I use the white multi compound and boy are they grippy. They are stinkin' rough!:bulgy-eyes:

The glove comes in handy that's for sure! But you never feel like your out of control...well, no more than usual that is.

Been using winn lite firms for a while now and they are getting down to a lot of cord now. changing back to some traditionally weighted grips tomorrow, white tour wrap 2g's.

I've got tiny hands so I'm strictly Tour Velvet .58 on everything

I don't have large hands, I wear a medium glove, but I am in love with the GP Tour Wraps in mid-size.

ETA: I just wish they offered the red ones in mid-size.

Still deciding. Have an experiment going with Winn Lite's on a couple clubs to increase the swingweight.

My default grip is the Lamkin 3GEN Performance Plus. Wipe them down with a towel every 2-3 rounds and it is like they are brand new. Seriously good technology.

Lamkin REL 3GEN white for me...

I just went to the Tour Velvet 360s. They are really nice, rubber feels softer than the regular tour velvets, feels more like the VDRs actually. Its also nice not having a logo or any other alignment aids on the grip surface, at lot easier to line up my grip with the clubhead per the shot I'm trying to hit.

I'm really liking the Lamkin REL 3GEN so far.

Back