The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You rule. Hey I'm going to be close to you this week in Saskatchewan.
You'll still be over 17 hours away buddy. You ever get to Winnipeg and we can talk, then you're just over 7 hours away. I'd drive 4 or 5 hours to meet you for a bro hug in a second!

You'll still be over 17 hours away buddy. You ever get to Winnipeg and we can talk, then you're just over 7 hours away. I'd drive 4 or 5 hours to meet you for a bro hug in a second!
I will actually be in Swan River Manitoba on Monday tuesday and wednesday.

I will actually be in Swan River Manitoba on Monday tuesday and wednesday.
You've been traveling a lot, is that normal for you? I don't seem to remember so much travel.

You're getting closer, 14 hours away. See we're in the South....South Dakota. We're south of North Dakota. Well that's about it though.

You've been traveling a lot, is that normal for you? I don't seem to remember so much travel.

You're getting closer, 14 hours away. See we're in the South....South Dakota. We're south of North Dakota. Well that's about it though.

Lately yes because I've been put in charge somewhat of the prairies so I have to make trips out there and check on Job sites and subs ect.... I don't like travelling especially when it's for 14 straight days like this trip. Lol at "south"

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out at a popular college bar last night, sober, and as I looked 9/10 girls looked miserable. Nobody was smiling or happy. What's wrong with these kids?

I have a love affair with Sarasota, FL. I have always loved the city and of course it has one of the nicest beaches in the entire US. I just love the area.

I went to Sarasota once to visit a friend of mine before I was into golf....it was gorgeous.

I went to Sarasota once to visit a friend of mine before I was into golf....it was gorgeous.

I mean dont get me wrong, Clearwater beach is gorgeous as well, but since I was a little kid, there were a select few areas in FL that I fell in love with and Sarasota was one of them.

I have a love affair with Sarasota, FL. I have always loved the city and of course it has one of the nicest beaches in the entire US. I just love the area.
I hear there is a pretty cool THPer that lives there as well. Siesta Key Beaches were named the #1 Beach in the Country last year, they are perfect. The Downtown area is great, Southside Village is a great area as well.
It is, and there are so many Golf courses around here, its incredible. This time of year, they are wide open and cheap to play.

3 things. Awesome golf. Awesome wings. And awesome French toast.

3 things. Awesome golf. Awesome wings. And awesome French toast.

The best french toast ever, even though that was slightly south in Venice. Truly the best wings ever and rumor has it, I might have those tomorrow night. I kid you not, my mouth just watered a little bit thinking about them.

TPC Prestancia memories FTW.

I miss Florida, I spent so much time at Clearwater Beach as a kid its just dumb. Have missed it since we moved back to Oklahoma when I was little.

I'm super happy my wife got in to residency here, part of me wishes we'd have kept the Florida and North Carolina interviews though.

4 things. Awesome golf. Awesome wings. And awesome French toast. Awesome War Eagle
Fify, that looks better.

Is there an Awesome War Eagle on the forum now?
Yeah, he's like FrankZ, good at golf and just a cool guy. I need to meet him.

Yeah, he's like FrankZ, good at golf and just a cool guy. I need to meet him.

I bet that Frank Bullitt guy is cooler than me.

I wonder if that awesome War Eagle knows where the 2nd Bogeys is for those amazing wings?

I wonder if that awesome War Eagle knows where the 2nd Bogeys is for those amazing wings?
He does. It right on the corner of Stickney Point Rd and Hwy 41.

Havent had wings at the new location though, so hopefully they stack up to the Original.

Siesta Key is definitely the best public beach in the area.

He does. It right on the corner of Stickney Point Rd and Hwy 41.

Can you reserve a table for me, 20 wings and a milkshake tomorrow night...HAHAAHHAHAH

Siesta Key is definitely the best public beach in the area.

I believe Travel Channel says its the best in the country. Definitely a perk. I still prefer the sand at Clearwater though.

Can you reserve a table for me, 20 wings and a milkshake tomorrow night...HAHAAHHAHAH

I believe Travel Channel says its the best in the country. Definitely a perk. I still prefer the sand at Clearwater though.
Haha. All the snowbirds are gone, they wont be busy!!

Haha. All the snowbirds are gone, they wont be busy!!

I can taste them already. I will be there tomorrow and it has been over 2 years.

The best french toast ever, even though that was slightly south in Venice. Truly the best wings ever and rumor has it, I might have those tomorrow night. I kid you not, my mouth just watered a little bit thinking about them.

To say I'm jealous would be a huge understatement.

I just had dinner and now I'm hungry again just from reading this

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back