The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha sorry freddie. I would have dry heaved.

Took the kids to Dr Seuss landing at islands of adventure and went down a slide.....the one they didn't. When I got off the slide I smelled the odor of poppies! Some little person must have shat themselves and it ended up on my shorts. My wife wouldn't come with in 10' of me. No shorts to purchase so garbage they went and home we headed! Wtf!!!

Sounds to me like you got lucky and shated yourself when there were kids around to blame it on.

Don't worry, we don't think less of you, it happens to the best of us.

QFT, I too am laughing my arse off at this one.

I'm laughing now... But at the time I wad livid

Yeah, I can't stop laughing either. Poor Freddie.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Took the kids to Dr Seuss landing at islands of adventure and went down a slide.....the one they didn't. When I got off the slide I smelled the odor of poppies! Some little person must have shat themselves and it ended up on my shorts. My wife wouldn't come with in 10' of me. No shorts to purchase so garbage they went and home we headed! Wtf!!!
Sounds like a crappy day...

:poop: That's disgusting! Bleh, Oh crappy day, nanananana, oh crappy day

Havent played in 3 weeks and its drizzling and wet. I'm playing but I do not like it.

2 Aleve? All day strong, all day long? I call bullsh*t. My lower back and left leg still feel as bad as they did the first day with this damn sciatica. Perhaps it's off to the chiropractor. Ugh.

2 Aleve? All day strong, all day long? I call bullsh*t. My lower back and left leg still feel as bad as they did the first day with this damn sciatica. Perhaps it's off to the chiropractor. Ugh.

You been doing any regular stretching? Obviously I have battled my share of back issues and good stretching sessions twice/day really does help me.

You been doing any regular stretching? Obviously I have battled my share of back issues and good stretching sessions twice/day really does help me.

I've been stretching every morning, but obviously that isn't enough - I'll do a morning/evening stretch and hopefully that will help out. Thanks man.

I've been stretching every morning, but obviously that isn't enough - I'll do a morning/evening stretch and hopefully that will help out. Thanks man.

Send me a PM if you need specific stretches. I don't know the names of them but the wife does as they are all essentially some sort of yoga pose.

Heat pad and stretch JN. Always works for the Kong

Send me a PM if you need specific stretches. I don't know the names of them but the wife does as they are all essentially some sort of yoga pose.

Heat pad and stretch JN. Always works for the Kong

Thanks guys. Will stretch and apply heat. And Cookie, you may be getting a PM from me if this continues after today.

Wow. This thread is awesome this morning. Sorry to hear it Freddie, but that's funny. Great story Ice. Lol.

its busy as crap at work and they cut my hours cuz i have too much ot... pffft dont call me in on my days off if you dont want me to work too much sheesh

It was overcast last night and I didn't get to see the supermoon.

Freddie just saw your rant. That is freaking funny bro! I would have been pissed of it was me though.

The Amazing Race season finale is tonight. We have severe weather around us, so they are going to be cutting into it all night long. And our Prime Time On Demand doesn't have this show.

If the power goes off I'm going to be po'd.

Sorry smalls but I'll give you blow by blow updates here on THP if the power goes out for you.

My rant is that tomorrow I have to leave for the Prairies for 2 weeks. Grrrrrrrrrrr, oh well I could use a break from golf I guess, but two weeks away from my family sucks.

Sorry smalls but I'll give you blow by blow updates here on THP if the power goes out for you.

My rant is that tomorrow I have to leave for the Prairies for 2 weeks. Grrrrrrrrrrr, oh well I could use a break from golf I guess, but two weeks away from my family sucks.

First off, this is ludicrous. And two weeks away from the family does suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back