THP Albatross Club Is Live

Any update on when more hats will be going out? I get more and more jealous every time I come to this thread.

We are expecting the last delivery this week, so my guess is any time now.

Great to see so many members signing up and even new members. Think Canadan said it best that it speaks volumes to the other members and information available here.

We are expecting the last delivery this week, so my guess is any time now.

Its going to be close for mine then... I leave for Florida in exactly 3 weeks!!! I hope I get it before then :)

All of this testing that you are seeing (and we have more coming soon), we can thank to our Albatross Members. Thank you all, because without you, none of this would take place. You are cherished by GG and myself.

Just got my Albatross Member hat today!! Thanks THP, this thing is dead sexy!

finally had some cash in paypal and now im on board

Congrats to the guys that just got their hats! How amazing are they?

finally had some cash in paypal and now im on board

Welcome to the club!

If you signed up for the Albatross Club anytime between original sign up and about a month ago then you should have your hats no later then next week. I still have a handful of people who recently signed up that will be getting their hats shortly as well. Then everyone should have theirs, so if you do not receive your hat by the end of the month please let me know.

If you signed up for the Albatross Club anytime between original sign up and about a month ago then you should have your hats no later then next week. I still have a handful of people who recently signed up that will be getting their hats shortly as well. Then everyone should have theirs, so if you do not receive your hat by the end of the month please let me know.

I just signed up and if you have mine would you just hold on to it until the outing and I'll grab it from you there? Whatever makes it easy. :act-up:

Awesome. Looking forward to getting mine this this week!

Glad you guys got yours and like what arrived. I love these hats.

This is the first forum I have been a member of that gives you stuff like that, thanks a ton....... this hat is crazy comfortable as well as being sexy headwear.

This is the first forum I have been a member of that gives you stuff like that, thanks a ton....... this hat is crazy comfortable as well as being sexy headwear.

It was something we wanted to do for all of those that choose to help out. Just wait, if you make it to a Tour Van appearance and see what we have for everybody. And of course the 20% off in the store.

I got mine today! Sweet! It gets broken in tomorrow morning.

It was something we wanted to do for all of those that choose to help out. Just wait, if you make it to a Tour Van appearance and see what we have for everybody. And of course the 20% off in the store.

Well, bring that RV to East TN/ West NC!

A quick thank you again to those that have joined. We have seen a ton of contests and fun as of late on the forum and it is because of you, the Albatross Members that these can continue to happen. We have some very exciting stuff planned throughout the rest of this year and thankful each day to those that have helped make it possible.

A quick thank you again to those that have joined. We have seen a ton of contests and fun as of late on the forum and it is because of you, the Albatross Members that these can continue to happen. We have some very exciting stuff planned throughout the rest of this year and thankful each day to those that have helped make it possible.

And we're all equally as thankful to have found a golf forum with such amazing members, moderators, and founders.

Tap before talk.

Got my hat today. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you THP

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hat arrived in California today. Loving it. Thank You JB and GG.

626ccf6c-769c-3296.jpg

(I need a shave)

Thanks JB / GG I received my hat today.

got my hat yesterday. it's great!
this is not a knock at THP or Pukka, but this hat is nicer than i expected.
it's very comfy and looks great on me...and i am very picky when it comes to hats. i was afraid it wouldn't look that good on me...i was mistaken.
thanks again THP!

Back