Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

Congrats Rickie!!! Head to head with that sneaky long Euro dude.

WTC does Rickie fertilize all that face fir with?

Sooooo excited for Rickie! What a great guy!

Congrats to Rickie on his first PGA Tour victory.

Congrats Rickie! FINALLY!

Great win, and to beat Rory in a playoff is huge. Rickie WON this one.

awesome to watch Fowler to get one! Maybe Puma will sell enough gear to lower the prices some :clapp:

I'm not a big Rickie fan but I'm glad to see him win his first and hope he wins a few more before he's done.

Tap before talk.

What a great victory for young Fowler. This could be the tip of the iceburg for him. Glad he was on my bench too :(

awesome to watch Fowler to get one! Maybe Puma will sell enough gear to lower the prices some :clapp:

hahaha their sales was never hurting at the price they have. Could see a little celebration discount code come up though.....maybe.

That was an excellent finish. It's amazing what mcilroy can do off the tee. 340 with a 3 wood, is this real life?

big win for rickie. he deserved with that wedge on 18 in the playoff, that was just sick. I didn't see anybody today get anywhere near where he was with their approaches there. He played it cool in the interview, but you could tell his voice was still a little shaky, he was really excited to get that win.

Congratulations to Fowler.

This year has been so exciting. It seems like I'm on the edge of my seat every weekend.

Congrats Rickie! Nice first win.

Great finish. Great wedge shot. Happy for all the young blood in the game.

I'm pretty Amp'ed about this win.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win.

Great win, and to beat Rory in a playoff is huge. Rickie WON this one.

That is it exactly, no gifts on this win. Great golf by D A and Rory also.

Great win by Rickie and really nice win for Cobra! 20 bonus points for me baby!!

With Rory and Rickie on my roster for today, I can begin my comeback from last week's mess. Thanks, boys!

After just catching up on todays round I am very happy to see Rickie win this one and well earned in a playoff. I just hope he can continue playing like this..

Man what a hottie he has too

Never seen such fantastic striking at all. Rickie was confident with every iron and driver shot. Best of luck to him, he has the talent and I reckon it one of many more to come!

Nice win for Fowler, this might really send him on a run...heck of a wedge shot to win it!

48 points plus 30 bonus points for me today!

By the way she's 21 and the daughter of a three time winner on the pga tour.

Back