Buck and Papa Bucks Putter Rack

This looks amazing and the story and time with your dad are worth even more.

Buckjob, that's just beautiful and the story behind it is too. Absolutely love it. I know you will cherish it forever.

Buckjob, that's just beautiful and the story behind it is too. Absolutely love it. I know you will cherish it forever.

thanks Kelly

Rather impressive Buck! You and your Dad did some quality work there and that collection of flat sticks, noice

Rather impressive Buck! You and your Dad did some quality work there and that collection of flat sticks, noice

I own a few. After my new betti comes I think I'll post my current collection in the proper thread.

The finished project looks excellent Buck.
I know you'll always have fond memories of your time spend with your Dad looking at this putter rack.

Now you'll get some free time to get some rounds in before the Outing.

Congrats

Somehow I missed this thread until this morning where I see Buck post a sketch drawing of a putter rack. If you're ME, that's all you ever get; sketch drawing. But for the last 20 minutes I've witnessed one of the coolest things and I even think there was a putter display at the end.

My dad has begun to lose most of his sight and I know playing with him last September in his Member/Guest was one of two times (in our hundreds of rounds together) that I'll never forget. Everything we do together now seems more memorable. That rack is SO DAMN AWESOME!

I feel good to say that if you learned anything from this project, you'll never go hungry...I'd pay for just 1 of the little side pieces!!

WAY TOO COOL BUCK!

The finished project looks excellent Buck.
I know you'll always have fond memories of your time spend with your Dad looking at this putter rack.

Now you'll get some free time to get some rounds in before the Outing.

Congrats

Thanks I kept telling my dad about how supportive everyone on the site has been and although I don't think he truly understands he was impressed by all the comments and everyone when I showed him a few along the project. And I got two outings this up coming week and a round planned tomorrow with Hanks. Plenty of time to get my game dialed in before the outing!

Holy Sh*t bucky!!! Turned out amazing. It looks so much better with all your gear on it too. Unreal bro. Your write up got me a little emotional.

Thanks TC and 2 shoes. Like i said I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I agree that it looks better with all the stuff on there. Really got emotional for me last night too. My dad told me staying busy with this project and other projects he has going on are what keeps him going. I know he's beat up with this chemo it's been almost a year and a half of chemo and 2 surgeries and the tumor still hasn't shrunk and they can't cut it out because of where it is. But my dads a fighter and if anyone can beat this crappy hand he's been dealt it's him.

Amazing work, Buck. Thanks for documenting the whole thing for us.

A-mazing. :good::rockon::eek:k:

Buck that is awesome!!! Attention to detail is everything. I already missed my woodshop. This really pushes me over the edge.

Bravo, great project, looks absolutely terrific. You and your Dad make a heck of a team.

Thanks guys, yeah it's pretty cool knowing I have an entire wood shop at my disposal whenever I need it. Already thinking of my next project.

Absoltively posolutely gorgeous buddy. Seriously beyond cool Buck. Bravo to you and your dad!!

Thanks I kept telling my dad about how supportive everyone on the site has been and although I don't think he truly understands he was impressed by all the comments and everyone when I showed him a few along the project. And I got two outings this up coming week and a round planned tomorrow with Hanks. Plenty of time to get my game dialed in before the outing!

If your out with Hanks hopefully no roads will be near. hehe
You all have a great round and we'll need a report back on Everyone's game.

Wow this looks amazing. I don't think I will ever have that many putters but to each his own. This looks like it was truly an awesome project that you had with your dad. Very very cool.

Simply stunning doesn,t do it justice,that there is priceless because it was made withblood,sweat and Father and Son bonding.Love everything about it Buck.:clapp: My absolute best to ur dad,s health as well

Thanks guys means a lot.

Wow that looks fantastic! Looks like the hall of fame for putters!

As we talked about today..this is a great piece and was a great project to work on with your dad. Thank you for not asking me to help you carry it up the stairs though lol

Buck, that is amazing. You and your dad are very talented and this new creation between the two of you will be something special for life. Great job man, congrats!

As we talked about today..this is a great piece and was a great project to work on with your dad. Thank you for not asking me to help you carry it up the stairs though lol

When I move in next door you can carry it up the stairs then! to my putter room.

Back