WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bag is at least 17 yards longer..

Sharp looking set up Old Gray.

Nice looking bags dudes. Waz, those Pings look awesome. And I love those irons Howzat.

Some sweet looking bags in here. I'm really drawn to Howzat and OG's offerings here.

Some great looking bags posted recently. The V2's are still my fave, drop dead gorgeous.

Great setup OG! Never had a complete 1 oem bag, looks pretty cool.

Lemme know what you think of my babies!!! First golf set I'm truly built on my own...no hand me downs or adoptions :D

Lemme know what you think of my babies!!! First golf set I'm truly built on my own...no hand me downs or adoptions :D

Is it tough to hit the ball with a big red question mark???
(That's all Tapatalk is showing)

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

You pictures didnt work for me either and Im on a forged piece of perfection.

You pictures didnt work for me either and Im on a forged piece of perfection.

I hope you're not talking about a Dell:wink:

the links aren't working on my forged piece of perfection either

Jeez

Jeez

hopefully you can see these now...was using google chrome and it didnt work...lemme know

I hope you're not talking about a Dell:wink:

the links aren't working on my forged piece of perfection either

for the love of the hotlist no! lol

hopefully you can see these now...was using google chrome and it didnt work...lemme know

That worked, nice set up dude. Love the Ping presence. For future pictures you can upload them to photobucket and then paste the IMG code right in your post.

Wow the green slime color is really awesome, nice matching THP head cover. Really good looking setup

Thanks BBB & leiruagetro! I am really happy with my new toys and I think the bag looks awesome too. The THP headcover just puts icing on the cake! I am currently gaming a SeeMore putter which makes the SeeMore/THP cover perfect :D

bag looks good OG!

looking good OG!

OG, that is a great looking bag good sir!

Great bag OG! I thought you would never pull the 910 out.

Here's the setup with the R11's added just yesterday:

WITB1.jpg

WITB2.jpg

witb3.jpg

Looking sharp Michael!

That worked, nice set up dude. Love the Ping presence. For future pictures you can upload them to photobucket and then paste the IMG code right in your post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kmac, I appreciate the info too, wish I knew that the first time around

Here's my setup in the new to me Ogio bag
P1010739.jpg

P1010740.jpg

P1010741.jpg

I just got the RBZ 5 iron, I just don't know if it stands out like a seagull at an adam sandler movie

7167683560_16e9c2952e.jpg

Reference:

Last edited:
That worked, nice set up dude. Love the Ping presence. For future pictures you can upload them to photobucket and then paste the IMG code right in your post.

[/QUOTE] Kmac, I appreciate the info too, wish I knew that the first time around[/QUOTE]

No problem dude. Just ask next time you want to do pictures as I think most on here use photobucket to share the IMG code. Its pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back