Contest - Win a Limited Edition Never Compromise Staff Bag

We are in the final few hours of this one, and I genuinely cannot call it. There are about 5 that I consider to be equally excellent. This could be crazy for the judges.

I agree Jake, I don't envy the judges. Although I will admit to loving my own...and I'll even admit I pondered making it happen this weekend too. Then I remembered plumber's necks and me are like oil and water sadly. :beat-up:

I wonder what the judges personal preferences are. Because that likely has a lot to do with who wins, no? I wish I has known who they were and what they liked before this, lol. Lots of very similar putters in here. I have a few that I like best though.

Official Entry:

MY_CUSTOM_PUTTER_|_NEVER_COMPROMISE-20120506-231630.jpg
MY_CUSTOM_PUTTER_|_NEVER_COMPROMISE-20120506-231707.jpg
MY_CUSTOM_PUTTER_|_NEVER_COMPROMISE-20120506-231738.jpg
MY_CUSTOM_PUTTER_|_NEVER_COMPROMISE-20120506-231823.jpg

There were some wonderful designs come up with in this one for sure, sitting here and going back through them, there are LOTS I wouldn't mind having in the old putter collection.

Very cool!

I gotta say guys..everyone's entries look amazing! But I am sorry to tell you that mine is going to win!:alien:

I don't know how they are going to pick! Just like so many other recent contests I think the creativity is amazing. They might as well just start drawing the winner out of a hat and I still don't think anyone could be disappointed with the selection.

I don't know how they are going to pick! Just like so many other recent contests I think the creativity is amazing. They might as well just start drawing the winner out of a hat and I still don't think anyone could be disappointed with the selection.

agreed. There are some great looking putters here.

when does the judging start so I can win this bag already, lol.

There are some really creative, terrific entries here. Whomever wins, they will have earned it. Good luck everyone.

I really like the idea of having a putter dedicated to Clemson. Maybe I'll go purple and orange paint fill on my clubs for next year. I wish I could get my putter (not that I would, it's expensive), but I would just like to know that I'd be able to use it. Silly righties.

Good things come to those who wait. All in due time.

What??!!?? I always eat my dessert first :cake::hungry:

Can't wait to see who wins it though. The competition is stiff.

The judges votes were tallied and the winner is none other than One-T. I believe his first contest win either ever or in a long time.

Official entry- its the color of money...thats what I will be taking off fools when I use it

Capture1-1.png

Capture2-1.png

Capture3.png

Capture4.png

BOOM!!!! Congrats One-T....aweome job!

Congrats One-T!!!!!!

Congrats One-T. U DA Man

Congrats, One-T!!

Tap before talk.

Congrats One-T! Great job buddy!

Congrats One-T!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats One-T.....can't go wrong with the Masters colors!

Congrats, One-T! I thought a had a really good chance in this one but it's tough to argue with that choice. Well done!

Oh crap, how in the world did I miss this one? Darn my sudden, but inevitable travel schedule.

Edit: Congrats Jar! Truly amazing win.

Back