Bushnell Medalist or Tour V2 Patriot Edition or.....

overkil2

Reaction score
Handicap
So, I've been thinking of getting a laser rangefinder. I've looked at amazon and ebay and my options right now are

Bushnell Medalist - $190 shipped, 2 day shipping.
Bushnell Tour V2 - Patriot pack - $269.99 - This also includes a Blue Skinz cover, cart mount, extra cr2 battery and towel.
Bushnell Tour V2 - $259

Does anyone have any experience with any of these. Which would you recommend? I'm open to any other suggestions. If I could find something nearly as good at a cheaper cost, that would be even better.

Thank you.

I picked up the Leupold GX3 yesterday at Golfsmith for just $299 ... a far superior product in my opinion to the bushnell, higher quality optics... GREAT price also as the GX4 models are out.

I was looking at that one as well. Were you able to test it out?

Don't rule out the Cally LR 550 made by Nikon. I have used this model for 2 years and have been very pleased. I have used Nikon for over a decade (hunting) and have had success with them and good customer service (only needed 1 time). You can find it on sale/coupon and it will be in the range of the ones you mentioned.

Don't rule out the Cally LR 550 made by Nikon. I have used this model for 2 years and have been very pleased. I have used Nikon for over a decade (hunting) and have had success with them and good customer service (only needed 1 time). You can find it on sale/coupon and it will be in the range of the ones you mentioned.

Cool. Amazon has it for 227. Which would you say would be better between this one and the Bushnell Medalist?

Cool. Amazon has it for 227. Which would you say would be better between this one and the Bushnell Medalist?

Unfortunately, I have never used the Medalist so I can't give you any feedback on that....

Back