2012 THP Outing Foursomes & Tee Times

I want to send a special thank you to JB and GG for all of this. Before I worked with them at the PGA show last year, I had absolutely no appreciation for how hard they worked. If you take how hard you think they work and multiply that by 100, you will be close. I heard it said that nobody would outwork JB and I believe it. That guy is all go and GG is right there beside him.

Thanks for the work that you guys do and I really appreciate you facilitating a way for all of us to get together.

repped for accuracy based on first-hand knowledge

I want to send a special thank you to JB and GG for all of this. Before I worked with them at the PGA show last year, I had absolutely no appreciation for how hard they worked. If you take how hard you think they work and multiply that by 100, you will be close. I heard it said that nobody would outwork JB and I believe it. That guy is all go and GG is right there beside him.

Thanks for the work that you guys do and I really appreciate you facilitating a way for all of us to get together.

I drank a little too much last night (celebrating my semester being over) and my head hurts really bad today. I woke up at 9:30. It just made me think how much pain I'm going to be experiencing at 8 in the morning.

All in the name of "training for the outing" of course.

OG/KB you want to start some sort of game?

Same goes for MileHigh, hanks, and fildini... I am always up for a wager of sorts.

We might be able to put some sort of stakes on the round. I am in.

We might be able to put some sort of stakes on the round. I am in.

Dang look whos back. You might as well go introduce yourself again its been so long :bulgy-eyes:

Same goes for MileHigh, hanks, and fildini... I am always up for a wager of sorts.

Now that I've played a few holes today and saw the state of my game, I say sure, why not!

Dang look whos back. You might as well go introduce yourself again its been so long :bulgy-eyes:

Haha. Funny Funny. I may go do just that.

What up kmac?

we could maybe roll with closest to the pin for $1 on the Par 3's?

As long as it isn't anything related to who hit it further, I am in.

Looks like some great groups there. I'll make it someday. Just be sure to give us lots of pix!

I'm down for whatever as long as its not longest drive (i've been told about you). Skins or two ball teams if our handicaps work out close enough.

Good luck with that on the south course, hole 3. That's a brutal green.

Is there a hole in one pool?

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Is there a hole in one pool?

Excellent idea. I think the player who hits it has to buy 72 THPers drinks though. :drinks:

Excellent idea. I think the player who hits it has to buy 72 THPers drinks though. :drinks:

Agreed! What if everyone chips in a dollar and keep it a progressive jackpot for future outings and it just keeps growing year after year until someone gets a hole in one?

If you want a closest to the pin hole may I suggest either #3 or #12 in the new course. Both are challenging and mid length.

I sure hope you guys have a blast...looks like it should be. :D

Now that I've played a few holes today and saw the state of my game, I say sure, why not!
Sounds promising, young lady.

Sounds promising, young lady.

It's amazing what happens when you swing easy to protect your body! The ball just rockets off the club with what seems like no effort. I'm going to try to remember how well I play when I hold back to about 70% and quit trying to swing so hard.

I'ld be up for this on all of the par 3's. Hope it happens.

It's amazing what happens when you swing easy to protect your body! The ball just rockets off the club with what seems like no effort. I'm going to try to remember how well I play when I hold back to about 70% and quit trying to swing so hard.

I'm really looking forward to hanging with you for a spell at the outing. Glad your game is showing life

Digging the groupings. Can't wait to tee it up with some quality folks. I also can't wait to see how the competition shakes out.

Back